Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Reef Deco Pack

SCREENSHOTS
17,452 Downloads 409 Thanks  Thanks 67 Favourited 33,274 Views
Uploaded: 6th Sep 2019 at 3:18 PM
Updated: 30th Oct 2021 at 3:14 PM

For some more info and example scenes, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Reef Deco Pack (it's only 5:35 minutes long)

These files have been UPDATED on 29-10-2021 with the following things:
- The Coral Outcrop can still be found in the Rock section in build mode.
- All other corals can now be found in the Pond's Pool Decoration section in build mode.
- Updates on all object's titles + descriptions.
- Restored sun light shadows of the fan coral, plate coral and brain coral.
- Removed strange glow from the Fan Coral at night.
- Changed footprint of the Fan Coral to a 1x1 footprint.
- All objects are not by default placeable in ponds due to the raising objects problem ( Same as with the Raisable Coral Reef pack). But by activating the MOO cheat to raise the objects (For attaching them to the raisable coral reefs for example), they can also be placed in ponds.

Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!

Reef Deco Pack
More items for decorating your oceans and aquariums!
In this pack you will find 12 different objects:
Brain Coral, Plate Coral, Fan Coral, Spiny Coral, Lichen Coral, Tube Coral, Tube Sponge, Orange Starfish, Green Starfish, Purple Starfish, Coral Outcrop and a Treasure Chest.
The Lichen Coral, is an effect attached to an invisible object. Only after placement in build mode, it will become visible. You don't need to go into Live mode though.

All objects, came with the Island Living Expansion pack and can be found in the Sulani ocean.
For this pack I unlocked and recolored these object and made some of them able to start glowing at night!
These glowing objects are: The Brain Coral, Plate Coral, Spiny Coral, Tube Sponge and all Starfish. (By default the Brain Coral and Tube Sponge were already able to do this)

All objects, except for the Lichen Coral, Coral Outcrop, Orange-, Green and Purple Starfish, will have 8 recolors to choose from! The Coral Outcrop has 2 and the others none additional recolors.

To be able to raise these objects out of the ground or for more realistic placement, up in the air so they can be "attached" to my Raisable Coral Reef Walls for example, activate the moveobjects on cheat (bb.moveobjects on) and press the number 9-key.
To lower them back into the ground, press the 0-key.
You can also resize them by using the open bracket key "[" or the closed bracket key "]" for even more freedom while decorating.

As these objects will be placed underwater most of the time and our Sims need to be able to swim over them, all these objects are Walk-throughable when placed on terrain.
If you want to stop your Sims walking straight through them when used on terrain or in shallow water, use rocks and plants to block their path.

Besides that my video shows the things mentioned above, it also shows a step-by-step guide on how to create realistic looking Aquarium- and Ocean floors.
This includes tips on how to use these new items together with my former Raisable Coral Reef Pack and my Animated Ocean life, like the Sea Turtles, Jellyfish and Sharks!
If you want to watch my video, click on the video-link right underneath the image at the top.

Object information:
These mods require the Island Living Expansion Pack.
They're standalone objects, so won't override any other objects in game.
To easily find all objects at once, type Reef Deco into the search bar and after that click the Search tag above the results so all of them will appear in the catalog.
The Coral Outcrop can be found in the Build's mode Outdoor (Tree icon) Rocks section.
The others can be found in Build's mode Pond > Pool's decoration section.
You can recognize them by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost in Simoleons are:
Coral Outcrop: 40
All other Objects: 1

Game Requirements:
Requires Island Living

Game Version:
Tested with gameversion: 1.80.69.1030

Custom Content visible on the Thumbnail
Raisable - Coral Reef Pack
Animated - Placeable Fish - Sharks
Animated - Placeable Fish - Jellyfish
Walk-Through Grasses - Base Game + Jungle Adventures

I hope you like this Reef Deco Pack and if you do, please leave a comment!
If you want to use it in screenshots or videos, be sure to give me some credit!

>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.

Additional Credits:
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop