Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Glowing Base Game Eyes

SCREENSHOTS
10,413 Downloads 184 Thanks  Thanks 60 Favourited 20,962 Views
Uploaded: 15th Sep 2019 at 7:43 PM
Updated: 14th Oct 2019 at 3:45 PM - ADDED GENETICS!
Yes, it's true. I'm OBSESSED with eyes. Glowing eyes, to be exact. I was overjoyed to see that Spellcasters can use occult eyes, but when I gave my warlock vampire eyes it didn't feel right. Human eyes felt right, but they lacked that... something. And so heeeere I go again with even more glowing eyes, this time based on base game normal human eyes. The glow is subtle, as I didn't want this set to stand out like Vampire eyes do.

This mod contains a set of stand alone glowing base game eyes. Available for ToCTYAAE. Find them in the eyes category. Available for humans (optional - separate package), Vampires (if you have Vampire pack), Mermaids (if you have Island Living) and Spellcasters (if you have Realm of Magic pack).
27-09-2019 Added genetics! The eyes should now be properly inherited. Redownload the packages! Also, I cleaned up - now all ages are in one package (I promise to be more organized in the future ><)

PS. Want more Maxis-match glowing eyes? Check out my other mods: CLICK , CLICK and CLICK !

PS2. Wanna try making your own glowing eyes? Check out my tutorial