Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Testers wanted: Witches' parlour

SCREENSHOTS
33,858 Downloads 2,511 Thanks  Thanks 162 Favourited 221,414 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 31st Jul 2005 at 5:40 PM
Updated: 23rd May 2006 at 4:37 PM
hello,
could you help me test this?
a little set to make your interior a bit more witchy
there's quite a bit of requests in this, and also some things that were already meshed for the sims2.
I realize there are already, for instance, some brooms out there, but this way, you get to pick which ones you like.

The Info:
Everything in the set is made with Blender 3d, SimPE 0.40, PSP8 and UV Mapper.
All objects come with catalog entries for German, Dutch and (partly) French. Everyone else gets English.
They are ep-ready and work in both games, unless stated otherwise.
They are recolorable, unless stated otherwise. So feel free to recolour, hack and fiddle with the meshes. You can post your work, provided you give a link to the original mesh in this thread and tell me all about it
Please don't put these meshes in a downloadable lot, we don't want to scare unsuspecting players.
Important: There will be NO zip file. Make my and your own life easier and get a rar extractor, there's a ton of links here

My thanks, as always, to besen, who now sees her nickname simmed
See, I learn a bit of german everyday.

The goodies:

A broom or besom

As requested. Purely decorative broom, leaning against a wall.
Poly's: 230
Price: 40

Small tabletop cauldron

A smaller, much lower poly version of the big cauldron, found elsewhere.
Again, someone asked for this. Decorative, non-animated.
The cauldron comes in black (default), copper, grey and silver. Contents include green goo (default), red goo, purple goo and, um, pea soup.
Poly's: 256
Price: 123

Witchy kitchenshelf

I seem to be making a lot of bookcases these days.
I'm quite sure that this will NOT work without the EP. I uploaded an experimental non-ep version. Download that one at your own risk! I have the ep, and so no way of testing that one, although I doubt it will implode your pc.
Poly's: 1134
Price: 80

Tea Set

Working tea set, cloned from the coffeemaker.
I changed the pie menu in this to make and drink tea instead of coffee. Pie menu is changed in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Portuguese and Polish (I love online dictionaries )
For the others, it will still be your languages' equivalent of 'coffee'.
Poly's: 868
Price: 65
Known issue: I couldn't for the life of me get the actual teapot to recolour. So you can fiddle with the tray, but you'll have to live with my pinkish teapot.

Witches' tools

Book of Shadows, wand, athame and one vaguely moonshaped bolline. As requested. Purely decorative. The green one is default. There's a purple and a black recolour.
Poly's: 376
Price: 261

The Pics:

The kittykat in the pics is not mine, but micky's. It just looked very appropriate. And slightly evil.
Other stuff of mine in the pics: Crystal ball , Fire rune and kitchen recolours.

Righty, enjoy and feel free to comment or criticize.