Things on my mind
Date Posted: 20th Apr 2018 at 11:59 PM Views: 398
With all of the creativeness going on in my mind, I find myself with another migraine. This has been happening frequently because I just can't stop the slippery slope of thinking, "OMGoodness, what if it turns out to be sucky-suck-suck!" I do not want to ever upload something that doesn't work or look good.
I am still working on the birdcage photo frame. It's a brand new mesh. I haven't seen anyone create it before. As a newbie to meshing, but not creating--just recolors--there is nothing to lean on. Everything is done from what little bit of information I have to go on from video tuts. There are very few people in the community willing to mentor someone that is new. I really wish there was that kind of program in Simland for newbies. I would say about a month or three months after obtaining a mentor--depending on how well the apprentice is doing--you receive a new newbie. This would be helpful because the newbie has someone who is dependable and has the knowledge to help you out whenever you are stuck. Forums are great and all, but not everyone answers the questions that people have. The mods and other creators pick and choose what they want to answer which leaves so many others be silent.
Aren't we here to learn as well?
But life is life, and we all have free will. So, I guess for now, I will do what I can to get this mesh complete. I just hope it works the way it needs to and it accomplishes the desired affect--bringing a unique object into the game (even if it is just a photo frame to put on your wall).
If anyone has any images that they would like to see on canvas or in a photo frame, hit me up. I will see what I can do. Just know, not all images will work in every ea frame. I have about 500 images of photo frames--walls and tabletop. There are some that are going to be more tedious than others. They will take the longest amount of time. I haven't started the tabletop ones. Don't even know where to begin on those. I might have to use the EA meshes and then add the embellishments and/or change the way they look.
Mood: Luff
vB Journal Version 1.5.0 Beta 3
vB Journal Copyright � Anthony Scudese