Page 4 of 8
Late Night

Date Posted: 29th Oct 2010 at 11:33 PM

Hello

I have Late Night installed and in the process of exploring all the new content.

So far, only 2 mods dont work , one just make my game disappear.

In build mode, whats with the plus markings and the delete stars? When placing walls the line thingy is gone. All a bit weird atm .

Found the hottubs lol

happy Simming

cheers
Comments 0
Ambitions

Date Posted: 11th Jun 2010 at 2:35 AM

Hello All,

I have installed Ambitions and I am loving it. I love how sims can now do the laundry and u can follow your sims to work. So Cool.

After having rebuilt this computer for the millionth time lol, I now have downloaded all the programs needed for creating things for Sims 3.

Now all I need is Create-a-pattern from EA and I will be happy.
I have Create-a-World but from what I read I cant use it till it is up to date, as my game is fully patched etc.

No problems with cc or hacks.
Just need more memory because my game is jerky and takes a while to load family's. lol

cheers
Comments 0
Sims 3

Date Posted: 28th May 2010 at 6:09 AM

Hey All,

I was thinking the other day, I seriously miss the collection folders from Sims 2. The reason I was thinking about this is because I had downloaded some lovely bedroom sets but of course the pieces are in different sections.

Looking forward to the Create a Pattern from EA. Maybe I will finally be able to make a pattern lol.

Keep on Simming

Comments 0
Re installing everything lol

Date Posted: 27th Mar 2010 at 10:43 PM

Hey all

I am in the process of reinstalling windows etc as my computer decided to have a hissy fit lol. Its a painful process and at the moment my sound card which is built into the motherboard isnt working.

Next job is to install Sims 3 (cos I miss having families that do as they are told lol)unlike my real life one.

I would just like to say thanks to all the great creators out there in sims world that are making the game more fun to play.

I have finally managed to make a painting thanks to a great tutorial I found but still cant get my head around doing patterns etc.

Well I have downloaded some milkshape chapters so will (when I have installed everything again!!) start learning how to use the program and others hopefully.

cheers
Comments 0
Sims 3

Date Posted: 7th Feb 2010 at 11:58 PM

hey all,

Ok I will admit that I have re installed sims 3 and this time I am not having any problems so far.

My game is fully patched and I only have a couple of hacks in, so far so good lol.

I still play Sims 2 and I am still having fun.

cheers
Comments 0
house building

Date Posted: 4th Feb 2010 at 2:25 AM

Hey there,

I wish I had the patience to build beautiful homes. I get about half-way thru and just finish them off willy-nilly and I feel sorry for my sims lol. I always forget something like lights etc.

I have been enjoying playing sims 2 again but I do miss create a style etc from sims 3.

cheers
Comments 0
Sims 3 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Date Posted: 3rd Jan 2010 at 12:33 PM

Hello Fellow Simmers,

Happy New Year to all of you.

I have re-installed Sims 2 as I am over Sims 3.

If its not the Launcher playing up its my downloads or something giving me grief so there are no traces of sims 3 on my computer at all and now starts the fun of downloading for sims 2 again lol.

cheers everyone and happy simming
Comments 1
Sims 3 Expansion

Date Posted: 21st Nov 2009 at 8:46 AM

Woot, have got the new expansion and have removed downloads etc and patched etc but now getting an error message Service initialization failed (0x6224dd27) have emailed Ea etc so now just have to wait lol
Comments 1
Potty

Date Posted: 15th Nov 2009 at 5:22 AM

yes I know its been a while and I havent done any creations for Sims 3 but thats because my brain is too dumb to understand lol

I have been wanting to change the stencil on the potty since the game came out and was experimenting and came up with this.

I have also finally worked out had to do a painting (in tsr workshop) please dont yell at me lol

cheers
Comments 0
WOOOOHOOOOO

Date Posted: 26th Aug 2009 at 9:35 AM

WOOOHOOOO

I have finally worked it out lol. I had the Voodoo screen crash and so begins the long search to see what is causing it.

I have installed and uninstalled my game so many times, I know the disc serial key of by heart, lol only kidding.

To cut a long story short, I found that the NoShooMod is the guilty mod that is crashing my game. Will wait till it is updated and then reinstall. Just a bummer having to build seperate bathrooms.

Thanks MTS for all your guides and now I am officially sick of reading lol

cheers and happy Simming
Comments 0
Page 4 of 8
Users Viewing This Journal: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)
vB Journal Version 1.5.0 Beta 3
vB Journal Copyright � Anthony Scudese