Page 1 of 3
Probably my last Journal Entry!

Date Posted: 11th Nov 2009 at 5:15 AM

Hello all!

I'm not sure who, or if, anyone reads this journal of mine, but I did want to say that this will most likely be my last official journal entry! The past 7 entries have received no replies, so I think that's probably a good sign that no one is interested in what I'm writing. LOL

Anyway.

Things are going pretty good here in my personal life.

My 15 year old son completed his Home School curriculum early, and now he's enrolled in college, and is finishing up his first semester! Pretty good for a kid who's only supposed to be in the 9th grade! He is also learning to drive the car, which is giving me a few more grey hairs than I'd wanted, but doing pretty good at it!

Hubby and I are happy, working and attending church, just doing the normal things. And even though we're not quite ready to push the baby bird out of the nest, , we are beginning to look forward to the time when it's just us. LOL

On the Sims front, I am busy as ever with both my sites, Sim Trek 2 Boldly Go and The Sims Depot. Most of my activity is centered around Sim Trek, and I've got a whole host of new skins and careers in the works, as well as some non Trek items for the Depot! (I know, it's a shocker... )

A few items may find their way over here, to MTS, however.

I think that about covers it!

If you just happened to stray over to this area, then THANK YOU for taking the time to read this!

Catch you on the web!

Puppetfish

Comments 0
UPdates, and picked uploads!

Date Posted: 24th Jul 2009 at 6:35 AM

New uploads for 7-23-09

There are new uploads on my site, Sim Trek 2 Boldly Go. And I now have 2 picked Uploads here on MTS! My Fantasy Paintings and Ellsworth's Dairy Farm are picked! Pretty cool!

So take a look at my site and thank you MTS!

Click on the above picture to go the the links!

Creator Spotlight

The Brand New Never Before Seen Completely Recolored Themed UI Recolor by ME!!

Clicking on the first picture below will take you straight to it!

ENJOY!!
Comments 0
New uploads at SimTrek!

Date Posted: 26th Jun 2009 at 7:59 PM

Hello there!

I'd like to give you a preview of some awesome new uploads over on my site, Sim Trek 2 Boldly Go!

Just click on the picture and it will take you over to the correct page!

Other news....

My first Book Signing for my book is tomorrow! Then on Sunday I get to repeat it at another Bookstore. I am so excited, and nervous, I can hardly stand myself!!

My son starts college in August, so that's another big milestone! Especially since he's only 15! He worked hard to finish High School early so he could get a jumpstart on his career (he plans on entering the medical field) so we are looking forward to that!

As for Sim news, I am just finished my third career, the Starfleet Officer Career and am almost finished with my Federation Presidential Career. New Skintones are in the works, plus a complet UI Recolor!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!

To the one or two who actually do, (you know who you are ) I give you a BIG thank you!

~ Puppetfish
Comments 0
Mu book is officially been released!

Date Posted: 1st May 2009 at 5:44 AM

I had to write with the news!

My book, Never Forsaken by K. J. Wereb, is officially out! The release date was April 28th! It's not in bookstores yet, I don't think, but I do know that Target and Barnes & Nobles are carrying it online, so all you'd have to do is go in the store and ask them to order it for you, or order it online yourself! It's on almost 25 different websites and here's the best news...

I am having my first book signing on June 28th in a Borders bookstore!!

I am so excited I just had to share it with my MTS2 family!!

here are the links so you can check it out for yourself.

Amazon.com in the U.S.

Amazon.co.uk

(I also have links for France and Germany and Canada if anyone wants them)

Barnes & Nobles

Target

And that's just a few of them!!

Thanks for letting me include you in my happiness!

And before I forget, my Hubby asked me to tell you..........................

..........................."Buy a book!" tee hee hee (he really did say that)
Comments 0
Computer Woes and a few Updates!

Date Posted: 21st Feb 2009 at 8:52 PM

Greetings all! :lovestruc

My computer decided to mutiny on me, so now I am finally back online and hopefully that won't happen again!

There are new uploads available on my site, Sim Trek 2 Boldly Go. Just click the picture and it will take you straight to it!

I am working on several things at once, so please bear with me! I have a new career almost finished to be uploaded here, as well as a Star Trek career for my site, and a secret project that I think everyone will love!

Hopefully I will get it all done shortly (my computer ate my files - so I had to start from scratch! )

If you make Star Trek items, and would like to showcase them somewhere exclusive, please feel free to PM K'Ehleyr on SimTrek! (my alter ego)

Qapla! :D
Comments 0
My book has been published!

Date Posted: 21st Jan 2009 at 3:22 AM

Greetings Friends!

The big announcement this week is that my book has been published and is now up for sale!!

I can hardly believe I am an author!! If you care to, click on the pic above and check it out for yourself!

As for Sims uploads, I am still working on the Starfleet Career and a big surprise upload!!

Talk to you later!
Comments 0
Just a quick note!

Date Posted: 9th Jan 2009 at 5:42 AM

I will write more later, just wanted you all to know that my Rigelian is ready for upload!

He can be found here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/SimTrek__2.../1066780/1/#new

I am working on another Starfleet Career, as well as a big surprise!!

It's late, so I will write more later!!

Happy Simming!
Comments 0
Another update!

Date Posted: 23rd Dec 2008 at 5:43 AM

Greetings all!!

Just in case you missed it, I would like to take this opportunity to announce my new site, Sim Trek ~ To Boldly Go.

Sim Trek is a great place to hang out and meet your fellow SimTrekkers! It has downloads and stories and places to chat, so come on over and visit!

My fellow Trek brother JasonDuskey has also found a new home there as well, and is busy uploading new creations, as well as the awesome RowenaEnchantress!

Just to let you know, I'll be posting preview pics here in my journal for the site, so be sure to check back often!

Today's preview is ready for your downloading pleasure!

You can find this skintone at the link above, under K'Ehleyrs Documents / Starfleet and Federation / Bolian Skintone.

JasonDuskey's creations are under J's Creations.

And Rowena's contributions can be found under Member Downloads.

Can't wait to see you there!
Comments 0
A bunch of new stuff! - Updated!!

Date Posted: 21st Nov 2008 at 4:07 AM

Greetings Earthlings!!

I can hardly believe the Holiday season is upon us again! I love this time of the year! I don't seem to have enough time in the day to do everything I want to do but I thought I would let you in on my future plans!

I've been bitten by the career bug! In my efforts to create a career for JasonDuskey, I've managed to stumble across a plethora of possible future Star Trek careers! I had so much fun creating his, that my mind is abounding with job opportunities. So here is my career list.

Rough outlines completed :

Klingon Defense Force - (military) [I]for JasonDuskey - uploaded on SS2
Klingon High Council - (political)
Klingon Merchant Class - (everyday jobs)
Bajoran Militia
Bajoran Enlisted Personel
Vedek Assembly - (Bajoran religion)
Jem'Hadar Special Forces
Romulan Guard - (military)
Romulan Senate - (political)
Vulcan High Command - (military)
Andorian Imperial Guard
Cardassian Military
Federation Council
Starfleet Officer Class

careers in the works, outlines not completed:

The Divine Treasury - (Ferengi Religion)
Starfleet Academy
Starfleet Enlisted Personnel
Starfleet Medical
Starfleet Engineers
Starfleet Merchant Class
Trill
Kazon Collective
Hirogen
Tal Shiar - (Romulan Secret Service)
Orion Syndicate
Maquis

*of course, that's just a few! *

Now, for the other creations I have in mind!!

Skintones (I'm only naming a few!):

Rigellian - for Spiderviveka, next on the working block!
Ferengi
Kazon
Vidiian
Bolian
Jem' Hadar

Of course, as you can see, most of what I like to create is Star Trek! But I do have a few other things in mind, such as...

a Holiday Fairy - Uploaded!
2 Stargate Lots for Knightman over on SS2
at least 4 cartoon characters for Pierreandreply4 on SS2
a pet career for lientebollemeis here on MTS2

Ok! Having said all that, I am not taking any more requests until I get caught up on the ones I all ready have!

But, in the mean time, I hope you enjoy the upcoming Holidays and remember to have fun with your game!

Qapla'!
Comments 5
I'm back in the saddle again!

Date Posted: 21st Oct 2008 at 11:07 PM

Greetings Earthlings!!

I am back into create mode, although I have recently joined a contest over on Insim. It's the Star Trek Bachelorette constest. It's quite fun and can be found HERE.

I am picking up where I left off with a few requests, and a few of my own idea's, so stand by for further uploads

For JasonDuskey - the KDF career
For Spiderviveka - the Rigelian skintone
For Knightman on Sapphire - a Stargate lot - (if I can figure it out
For myself...?....not sure, but it's gonna be a doozy! LOL

In closing, I would like to thank all of you who posted such kind comments in my last journal here, and on Sapphire. My brother in law is now resting peacefully in the Veteran's Cemetary, and we are beginning to heal from this unexpected loss!

God Bless!
Puppetfish
Comments 2
Page 1 of 3
Users Viewing This Journal: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)
vB Journal Version 1.5.0 Beta 3
vB Journal Copyright � Anthony Scudese