Page 6 of 6
The Hollywood Movie Collection: Second Rotation of Videos Now Available

Date Posted: 16th Mar 2010 at 1:10 AM

Sorry for the huge delay! I have just posted the second rotation of free videos for this project, plus Rebel Without a Cause and all the TvCleaning videos.

I have been at work on several Sims 2 projects simultaneously, but not brought any to completion for a while. However, you will see some of my more recent objects included in StephSim's lots.

David
Comments 0
The Hollywood Movie Collection: Videos are Now Available on a Rotational Basis

Date Posted: 17th Jul 2009 at 8:49 PM

Notice

As a trial, I will be posting a selection of the videos I converted for The Hollywood Movie Collection project at my free server. To keep bandwidth within the server's limits a selection of these videos - one for each channel - will be rotated through about once per month.
Comments 0
La Ghirlandata Update: June 20, 2009

Date Posted: 20th Jun 2009 at 10:42 PM

As requested by msvanhollywood, I have now uploaded Rossetti's portrait, "La Ghirlandata", to my thread "Eight Rossetti Prints Even University Students Can Afford" at http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=248088
Comments 0
Thread Updates

Date Posted: 22nd May 2009 at 6:26 PM

Now that Stephanie (StephSim) and I are together at last, I find that I have a bit more time to take care of my previously posted projects. The image links in all my previous threads have now been updated so that they no longer show up as blank boxes and the new download category flags have been set appropriately.

I plan to do some maintenance updates to some of my previous uploads as time permits.
Comments 0
Envoi

Date Posted: 16th Jun 2008 at 5:41 PM

Envoi

At this point I have lost all interest in designing for the Sims. Whether or not this will return I will not prejudge, because my life journey is in flux. What I do know is that I am in a beautiful and quite unexpected time of renewal. Life transforming love and grace has come to me, and my priorities have shifted dramatically.

In part this has all happened as a result of my creative work here, and there could be no greater gift imaginable than what I have received as a direct result of sharing my heart, spirit and soul with this community. For the limited effort I have put in, the reward has been immense and will totally transform my life in the years to come. For that I am forever grateful. Thank you!

David
Comments 10
Page 6 of 6
Users Viewing This Journal: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)
vB Journal Version 1.5.0 Beta 3
vB Journal Copyright � Anthony Scudese