College, work, yay yay yay!

Date Posted: 6th Jul 2013 at 1:45 AM

Hi simmers,

I dind't never came back since my last creation.
Well, i just entered on adults life, part of. Started a new college and work, so may life is really busy.

Sorry for not replying messages.
Comments 0
New, new, phew!

Date Posted: 31st Jul 2009 at 11:11 PM

So many thing are new... TS3, the meshing of TS3 and my experience with modding.

I started to work with effects. I have a fondue set, that I'm working to reduce the polys and post here. And another gifht of .Package Magazine, it's secret, yet.

The shelfs that I talked a long time in my other Jornal's post isn't finished. The project stopped and I can't find time to work on it again. Sooo sad.

But, there's TS3! I started to make some hairs to TS3. Isn't good yet, but will be. I can't wait to meshing with objects, that i luv!

Thinking to make another CoP, but in 2.0 version, with more poses, to male and female. I have 5 poses finished, and, like the others, good for photos.

well, many thing to work on.
Comments 1
What am i doing?

Date Posted: 1st Mar 2009 at 5:19 PM

Yeah! I must be crazy... my pc are so sluggish and I keep using it only because i'm sloth to backup and format. grrr

Because of this, my game, my SimPE, my Fireworks and my Phototoshop (phew!) are driving me crazy. And I, of course, keep huff in the other side of the screen, bep!

Only this? No, i'm working in a "shelf system" and i think it's great until now. I don't know when it will come be ready... my university starts this week and I have to study.

And yes! The female pose on the "bsmagistray" photo is part of my second poses hack, it's already done.
Comments 1
Users Viewing This Journal: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)
vB Journal Version 1.5.0 Beta 3
vB Journal Copyright � Anthony Scudese