Page 1 of 3
Sort of Back And Etc

Date Posted: 10th May 2022 at 4:59 PM

I'm sort of back doing my mods on my own time and at my own pace. I might add a few new careers for Sims 4. Pop a couple mods in to share maybe.

I don't do Sims 2 or 3 mods. What I have are "as is" mods. There won't be updates to any of these for Sims 2 and 3 because I haven't played either franchise in more than a year.

I've been focusing on Sims 4 because I like it. It's easy to mod the hell out of the game and play the way I want to in my saves.

My next career might be something related to Amazon. This one will take time because there are so many paths in a lot of the departments at Amazon, and I worked in 3 of them so far over 4 years with the company. Satirical humor included.

Fedup Express has been remade. I may offer a second version with higher pay rates, BUT keep in mind that if you use Carl's Game Overhaul mod, the payouts may be affected if you use the Hard difficulty option. My Sims were crying when they worked through their careers at Fedup Express. Hence, Fedup with the company. :

Ciao!
Comments 0
Updated Information On My Mods

Date Posted: 26th Apr 2020 at 11:12 PM

Hello guys!

Many of you may have noticed by now that I no longer update my mods for Sims 2 and 3. If you updated any of my mods for Sims 2 and 3, post them to the threads where you got them from. I will update the main threads to point players to your updated mods.

I am still checking my Sims 4 mods every time there is a new pack or patch out. The updated information for both my Vampire-related mods includes instructions to put them into the Overrides folder inside the Mods folder for Sims 4. I overrode MCCC with my mods so I could gain the benefits of the work I made for myself. You can safely use my mods with MCCC.

I will also not provide support for any conflicts found between my mods and other players' mods because mine are simple tuning files, not complex ones I've seen out there.

Also, I have been thinking about uploading my military-related mod to the Sims 4 section. I looked around to see if anyone created mods for the EA military career and found nothing on the Sims sites. This gives me hope that I will be able to upload something original to MTS!

I started playing Sims 2 recently but do not expect me to make any more mods for that franchise. Or provide support for them. If there is a conflict, follow the general rule: one OR the other. You could attempt to load them by order if you want. Your choice!

Have a good, safe day!
Comments 0
Careers For Sims 4

Date Posted: 8th May 2018 at 5:07 AM

I decided to try my hand at creating careers for Sims 4. The create-a-career tool is now available for me to be able to do what I wanted to do for a long time: make careers!

I wasn't able to do that with Sims 2 or 3 since their coding languages were more or less beyond my basic ability to understand, interpret and modify code to my satisfaction.

My plan is to create two types of careers: normal and satirical (or spoof). Normal careers are the ones we have in our everyday lives like working in retail, restaurant, hospital and so on environments. Satirical (or spoof) careers are the ones that make fun of the normal careers we have in our daily lives or usually see things that SHOULD NOT ever happen.

Let me know if you'd like to see a career available for download in the Sims 4 Careers section!
Comments 0
Playing Sims 4

Date Posted: 13th Jun 2016 at 7:08 PM

I am playing Sims 4.. and breaking the mods unfortunately. But I don't mod this latest franchise for public use unless there is a need out there to fulfill.

I'm around somewhere playing one of the Sims franchises. Have a good day!
Comments 0
Modding For Sims 4?

Date Posted: 28th Jan 2015 at 10:16 PM

Hi everyone,

I thought long and hard about continuing to mod for the Sims franchise when I got Sims 4 last year when it came out.

I'll be honest here..

I tried Sims 4 one time. Yes, that's right. One time. Sims 4 was a waste of my money and time. Sims 4 was a completely different game that didn't live up to my expectations because it is not really a Sims game as far as neighborhoods, families and wishes/motives/wants (whichever you want to call them) go. You only get to play one family like in Sims 3, but you only get stuck with a limited number of houses in a tiny neighborhood. The wishes are a different system that didn't seem very Sims-like. I could go on and on here, but I'll stop here to simply say I only played Sims 4 once.

As far as I'm concerned with modding in general (Sims 2 and 3), I'm done. I won't touch the basic stuff in Sims 4. I wished they would take Sims 2 and update the game with new graphics, better animations and whatnot, take a clue or two from us Sims fans to improve Sims 2 or something. I like Sims 2 despite the limitations this had. I like Sims 3 despite the possibilities this had.

I'm still around. Real Life has taken over. I'm working. I'm playing other MUD and computer games. Stuff out there that is called life.

Chaavik
Comments 0
Updating And Pondering Sims 4

Date Posted: 17th Aug 2013 at 8:15 PM

I am waiting until the final EP is released this October to finish updating all (if possible) of my mods.

After October, there is a good chance that I will be busy working a lot of Christmas hours to play Sims 3.

I was asked by someone if I want my mods to be updated and released. This is what I want to say. You can modify my mods only for your OWN USE. I prefer that they are not uploaded anywhere else. This also includes my Sims 2 mods. My mod policy still stands. Sorry guys.

Sometimes next year in 2014, Sims 4 will be released. I am debating myself if I will want to modify for public use or not. But my ability to modify depends on how easily accessible the Sims 4 files will be, and whether there will be programs out there to modify them if the files can be easily modified or not.

Island Paradise (Isla Paradiso) has been and still is a lot of fun to play. The ONE thing I wished EA would have done is to update the damn worlds every time they release a new EP. Sunset Valley is still base-game with no new stuff from the later EPs. Come on, EA. Throw a bone and update them while you work on new EPs.

I sincerely hope EA (or Maxis in this matter now) will not repeat their asinine ideas just releasing new Sims 4 EPs and not updating the worlds/towns/villages/whatever they plan to call these sim worlds with new stuff from the future EPs.

Have a good day!
Comments 0
Seasons Updating

Date Posted: 3rd Jan 2013 at 5:58 PM

Okay, I got Seasons. I will be updating the mods for Seasons (SS).

There won't be any more updates to Supernatural now that Seasons is out. That means I won't do anything with Supernatural whatsoever.

Check here for further updates to the mods I will be working on.

There were things that happened in life that took precedence over Sims 3 so the mods are definitely behind in being updated.
Comments 1
Updating Supernatural Mods

Date Posted: 24th Sep 2012 at 12:12 AM

Hi guys!

I am updating the mods in my free time, but they are coming along rather nicely.

Please do check back now and then to see which mods I've updated for Supernatural.

Have a good day!
Comments 0
Going On Vacation

Date Posted: 29th Mar 2012 at 5:11 AM

I am going on vacation from March 29th to April 1st or 2nd. Sims 3 isn't installed on my travel laptop, nor do I have the modding programs installed either.

If you have questions, wait until after the 1st of April to ask me. Post them in the appropriate threads for the mods you want to ask about.

Have fun!
Comments 1
Sims 3 Showtime

Date Posted: 10th Mar 2012 at 2:33 AM

I will be getting this one soon, perhaps on the 16th or the first weekend of April because I will be going on vacation around that time. BUT please be patient until I get it installed and look at which mods need to be updated.

Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

* EDITED *:

I finally caved in and bought Showtime although I stated that I would be doing this next month. I figure I would get busy updating my mods before I go on vacation and won't have access to my PC where I will be at.
Comments 0
Page 1 of 3
Users Viewing This Journal: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)
vB Journal Version 1.5.0 Beta 3
vB Journal Copyright � Anthony Scudese