Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#326 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 2:47 PM
Okay, I'm asking here because this site is so dumb that it doesn't seem to have a 'general queries' forum and won't let me post a thread of my own under the Bodyshop Forum.

I have a problem with bodyshop. I installed it, but almost none of the clothes I have in-game are on it. I have one underwear set, one bikini set etc, two everyday sets and a shirt and a pair of pants.

Please, someone tell me how to or someone help me fix this. I can't do most of the tutorials because I don't have the clothing they tell you to use for it. All I can do is recolour the very small amount of things I have. Someone help?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#327 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 4:07 PM
If you "installed it", it's not the right version. A version of Body Shop comes with the base game and each expansion pack. Use the version that came with your most recently installed expansion pack.
Space Pony
#328 Old 27th May 2014 at 2:21 AM
I have a question. I've been following a guide about creating accessories, and I'm to the point where it says that I need to select the joint for where the piece "attaches" to in the list in the joint tab of MilkShape, but the problem is that the box where the joints should be listed is completely blank. I extracted all three of the UniMesh zip files into the MilkShape installation folder but the joints aren't showing up in the program. Other options, like the UniMesh importer, are working but the joints aren't... I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this?
Instructor
#329 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 2:07 AM
That means that your accessory does not have a skeleton. Try to FIRST import a regular outfit mesh of the same age group that your accessory mesh is for, and then import your accessory mesh. Chances are, you'll have the joints then and can continue.
Test Subject
#330 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:25 AM
Thank OvO
Page 14 of 14