Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 6:49 PM
Default Who might be secretly related?
i'm thinking right now faith goodie and coral oldie are sisters,anyone else agree?

post secret relations

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 5:14 PM
summerdreams tricous and specter family are all related witches

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 8:06 PM
a mutation due to the bayless incest

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
I’d say that the whole of the Summerdream-Gossamer family tree is some kind of elf faerie.

In the Tricous, Jennicor is the same kind of elf faerie, Jon Smith an human (Smith was his pre marriage surname) Kiernan and Kvornan are vampires.

Olive and Willow s parents weren’t magical. Olive studied necromancy and alchemy but wasn’t born magical. Willow was never magical either. Nervous has powers from being the son of the Grim Reaper. Ichabod is just a normal guy and he’s the one who actually is a Specter family member. Olive, Nervous, Willow, and Olive would be Muendas together. The Nigmos arent magical by themselves, but Hecate is a magical chosen one with special powers (which also come with special white hair and purple eyes) and both Creon and Ophelia inherited some of the powers (and coloring?)

The Goths are descended from vampires but Gretle asked Victor to forsake vampirism before Gunther and Frida were born.

The Crumplebottoms are mostly witches, Cornelia and Agnes aren’t and inherited that from Prudence.

Thornton s father is literally named Lone Wolff. Pappys older brother. Born a werewolf then cured himself.

did you get some of this from unpleasantview and fortune and romance?

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 5:33 PM
how about a sims 5 game with the ancestors of all families alive oh and merry christmas gaia!

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 6:05 PM
oh and i think the crumplebottom sisters from ts3 are either the sisters or daughters of simon crumplebottom

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 9:21 PM
i totally agree and titania and jennicoe tricou could be sisters consort capp had an illegitimate daughter jessie pliferson...more coming

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 5:45 PM
i can think of a few but doesn't it seem strange how like 98% of premades are only children? did simnation have a one child rule?

My Tumblr