Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:46 PM
Default Tracking down bad behaved CC
This is kinda an issue I have. I was missing a mesh or something for some CC. I manged to batch fix it. However it's still misbehaving. It's skin colored along the sides. I wanna find it and erase it to be rid of it. But I have no idea how to find it in my mods folder. In CAS I can find it. But I don't know which CC it's referencing. Is there a way to solve the issue without having to do a 50/50 purge?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 2:44 PM
What I know the alternative way just takes just as long, you can wear it, use something like mccc to log outfit details, if will give you the Instance number in a log file, note (Copy Paste) that instance number, use S4Studio to search for it and it will eventually hit the filename, if you got a huge Mod folder, this process can take a lot longer...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:24 PM
another way to track bad CC clothing is to create a Sim that only wears that bad CC, then save that sim and use the sims 4 tray importer https://luniversims.com/files/file/...-tray-importer/
that tool shows you all the CC that is used for an specific sim and in that case shows you the bad CC
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:34 PM
Download Sims 4 Studio, it has a custom content viewer which allows you to see each item in 3D based on it’s file in your mod folder. Makes finding broken, or unwanted CC super easy. Works for CAS and Build/Buy content.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:24 AM
I'll try that cheers,
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 10:15 PM