Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 8:19 AM
So I just called a local lawn bowler The club is called the LTT Bowls Club. While competition clothes are mainly white, you can play in other clothes - there are no age restrictions. There are provincial, national and international tournaments.
A SA team won gold at the Commonwealth games this year, beating Austria.
The lady I asked is named Marietjie and is the local and provincial female champion - she is 44.
Some pics attached - with thanks to Marietjie (it is her birthday cake).
(Not sure if this is of any use to anybody, but I found it interesting )
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#77 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 12:14 AM Last edited by HCAC : 17th Sep 2018 at 1:26 AM.
To anyone who downloaded my files before today..I apologize but I had to "pull" the orange sweater as it was not up to scratch for this site (I suspected as much). Anyhow...Yves and Claude will be back (hopefully) with some new clothes at some point. I look forward to seeing what you are all working on!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#78 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 11:30 PM
I got my cards uploaded here:http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=618354 How is everyone else going?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#79 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 12:01 AM
I'm still working on one or two projects while trying to get a working knowledge of Gimp. What is the last day to submit, Jo?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#80 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 12:08 AM
That would be the last day in October HCAC. Themes normally run for two months.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#81 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 3:34 AM
Oh, two months? I thought I'd failed to get something in, but I still have a month to work on it. XD Everything has taken a back seat to fixing my Downloads folder, but it's finally looking good again.
Theorist
#82 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
That would be the last day in October HCAC. Themes normally run for two months.

Thanks for the clarification.
Looking forward to seeing more of everyone's great ideas.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#83 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 6:57 AM
I have nearly finished a retirement village. I thought a more upmarket, smaller one was needed. Just managed to squeeze everything I wanted onto a 4 by 4 lot. Just got some more lighting and decorating to finish off.
I left room for a small bowling green-because you never know, one day someone might make it.

~Call me Jo~
Page 4 of 4