Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 10:14 PM
Default I am finally updating.. what can i expect?
Do my Sims 4 game has not been updated since early 2016. I could continue playing the outdated version, which is fine, but that will no longer work well as time goes on especially if I want newer cc. I really am wanting to update. What can I expect? I know to remove the kids folder, and will it probably take a super long time? I mean it is two years worth of update
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 10:59 PM
You will gain Toddlers, which I believe were a free patch/update in January 2017.
You will get two new clothing categories -- Hot Weather and Cold Weather -- but these are only important or 'work' if you have Seasons installed.
You will probably get some new 'base game' clothes in Carribean-style, as well as some appropriate hair.

I didn't pay attention until a month ago, so I only know those two being some of the biggest updates.
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 1:44 AM
You'll get a massive breakage of your mods, just as well..
I would suggest you to remove them all and re-download whatever is still compatible..
about cc stuff, use Sims4Studio in order to batch fix it.. tho some might break anyway