Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 1:40 PM
Default WCIF these hairstyles?
I got TS4 back and now I'm looking for some hairstyles that I lost.

I'm looking for these

1)

2)

3)

Also, if someone knows where to find TS4 versions of the hairstyles below, let me know

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 4:06 AM
I think you need to register at the Newseas Site for Sims 4 to get these, not only that I have reason to believe that you may actually also have to pay for it which I know is not too reassuring.
But if you want here is the site link, just be careful what you do on there since my Browser is saying it is insecure. But then again it also says Not Secure for Mod the Sims as well and I never had an issue with this site. Anyways here is the site, use at your own risk and just be careful since I am unsure why it is claiming it to be Not Secure. Check it out if you want and see what you can do on it, I could be wrong about the needing to pay.

NewseasSIMS Downloads Hairstyles
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 11:15 AM
I'm actually wondering if I could get these from somewhere for free. I'm still poor, you know... lol