Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 12:02 AM Last edited by coffeepriince : 6th Oct 2018 at 6:02 AM.
Default WCIF this hair mesh?? [Resolved!]
I found a gorgeous CC hair retexture, but it requires the mesh and it appears the creator has gone completely off the map. The mesh is Lights Out by Hallow-Sims, found here. (Leads to sims4hairs.com.) The retexture can be found here. (Leads to a tumblr page.) I can't find a single place that has the mesh up for download. Thanks in advance! This hair looks so good, I'm desperate to have it.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 3:19 AM
I heard their page was taken down because of Adfly. Simpliciaty Sims shared Hallow Sim's folder at
SimFileShare . Here is the link to download Lights Out.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NekoMimi
I heard their page was taken down because of Adfly. Simpliciaty Sims shared Hallow Sim's folder at
SimFileShare . Here is the link to download Lights Out.

You are an absolute lifesaver. Thank you so, so much! My sims are going to be so beautiful now. Have a wonderful night and thank you again for your help!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 6:58 PM
No problem. I hope you enjoy your new hair.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=