Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 4:51 PM Last edited by sims2ultralover5 : 7th Oct 2018 at 11:38 PM.
Default WCIF these trunks?
I made a video a few years ago and used some trunks in it and I'm trying to find them back. (I downloaded them back in 2014)

The trunk is the chest thing in the picture
I have searched MTS and GOS and even googled it, but no luck. (they are sims 2)

Edit: I checked Parsimonious, Plumbob Keep (medieval sims), around the sims, and retail sims.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 6:08 PM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 7th Oct 2018 at 8:23 PM.
Are you sure that they're not hidden deep within your download folder or computer hard drive?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
Are you sure sure that they're not hidden deep within your download folder or computer hard drive?

I've deleted my downloads folder multiple times and reinstalled the games since then. I wish it was that easy.
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
I've deleted my downloads folder multiple times and reinstalled the games since then. I wish it was that easy.

@sims2ultralover5 How long ago did you download the trunk? It might be a bit easier to find if the date is narrowed down a bit.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
@sims2ultralover5 How long ago did you download the trunk? It might be a bit easier to find if the date is narrowed down a bit.

It was in 2014.
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 9:24 PM
@sims2ultralover5 Do you remember what the website looked like when you downloaded it? By the way the pictures aren't showing up for me. They did earlier though.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 9:43 PM
have you tried looking on Plumbbob keep as they are medieval ish items?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
have you tried looking on Plumbbob keep as they are medieval ish items?

Yes I did. I'll check again though.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 11:17 PM
Nixsims did some trunks -if by trunk you mean a chest type of thing? https://nixedsims.wordpress.com/201...clothes-chests/

A picture and a description of what kind of trunk it is would help Trunk means different things in different countries you know.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Nixsims did some trunks -if by trunk you mean a chest type of thing? https://nixedsims.wordpress.com/201...clothes-chests/

A picture and a description of what kind of trunk it is would help Trunk means different things in different countries you know.

Yes a chest thing, for some reason the picture I had in my OP disappeared
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 1:10 AM
I read your WCIF during the magical half hour (?) when the images appeared I don't remember your pic exactly but they were leather with some details like buckles and straps, right?
These Harry Potter ones by Decat came out in 2017 so I guess not but maybe these by shinoKCR?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shastakiss
I read your WCIF during the magical half hour (?) when the images appeared I don't remember your pic exactly but they were leather with some details like buckles and straps, right?
These Harry Potter ones by Decat came out in 2017 so I guess not but maybe these by shinoKCR?

Thanks those are really close! Looks like the image is back up.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 8:21 PM
The CS steamer trunk is also similar, although a different colour:
https://delonariel.livejournal.com/15310.html
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
The CS steamer trunk is also similar, although a different colour:
https://delonariel.livejournal.com/15310.html

Very cool, thanks!