Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2019 at 11:34 AM
Default Most "Unique" Sims?
Hey there,
I'm really new to Sims 4, only picked it up a day or so ago from the Origin freebie thing, and I'm a little disappointed with the lack of creative faical and body sliders. It would seem the majority of players are obsessed with making the most perfect, lovely Sims possible, but that gets real stale real fast for me. Even with the EVO facial sliders, most of my townies look the same with things either all the way big or all the way small and that can be boring after awhile. I want to know: who are some of the weirdest Sims out there and what mods are people using to make them? I mean INSANE looking Sims. For example, I used the Master Controller in Sims 3 to make all kinds of crazy Sims in CAS like the cucpcake in my profile pic (not an exact replica but I still love her lol), Star Wars droids, and a bunch of other "unique" Sims. I really want to enjoy the freedom I had with 3 while playing Sims 4. I want to see what others have come up with as far as abnormal Sims go. Share the weirdos please! Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th May 2019 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmysmalls
Hey there,
I'm really new to Sims 4, only picked it up a day or so ago from the Origin freebie thing, and I'm a little disappointed with the lack of creative faical and body sliders. It would seem the majority of players are obsessed with making the most perfect, lovely Sims possible, but that gets real stale real fast for me. Even with the EVO facial sliders, most of my townies look the same with things either all the way big or all the way small and that can be boring after awhile. I want to know: who are some of the weirdest Sims out there and what mods are people using to make them? I mean INSANE looking Sims. For example, I used the Master Controller in Sims 3 to make all kinds of crazy Sims in CAS like the cucpcake in my profile pic (not an exact replica but I still love her lol), Star Wars droids, and a bunch of other "unique" Sims. I really want to enjoy the freedom I had with 3 while playing Sims 4. I want to see what others have come up with as far as abnormal Sims go. Share the weirdos please! Thanks.

there are some custom sliders made for the sims 4 too!! luumia and obscurus have good ones, just search sims 4 custom sliders and you should find something
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2019 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spammmm
there are some custom sliders made for the sims 4 too!! luumia and obscurus have good ones, just search sims 4 custom sliders and you should find something

Thank you for the suggestion! I tried out the Luumia sliders and they don't seem to work in my game but I will keep on trucking!