Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2019 at 5:58 PM
Deleting descendants in Oasis Landing
Okay, I'm starting a new thread because I can't find anything on this specific mater. Basically, what I want to do is move my sim to Oasis Landing PERMANENTLY. And I don't want ANY DESCENDANTS. I want to delete their household from the game (because I think the idea of meeting them is entirely stupid [how do I spell it out for you game, I DON'T WANT KIDS ! DON'T GO ASSUMING I DO! It makes me want to kill my sim with a meteor out of spite!]). Anyway I'm afraid if I DO delete them I might break the game beyond repair (at least the specific save). Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated !
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 2:31 PM
I'm wondering a similar thing: unlike you, I grew fond of my sim's descendants and moved them back to the Main Hood with my sim. Would that break my game?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 7:59 PM
Info on getting rid of sims is here. Scroll down to "Total Annihilation". https://www.nraas.net/community/MasterController-FAQ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 4:08 PM
I know I'm late to reply BUT! I just got around to moving my sim to live in Oasis Landing and when I did a message popped up saying "something's preventing you from having descendants" which is fine by me. Now, one of the causes mentioned in the pop-up is my "species" so I'm thinking maybe the fact I have a fairy sim did something (or not because in another game my vampire sim still had descendants when they first visited). Or it simply may be that cruel thing i did to him and his baby for storytelling purposes (he lost the baby)....