Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Better locations for eating

by dickhurt Posted 8th Jun 2009 at 9:33 PM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 8:36 PM
I laughed so hard when my Sim made dinner at her crush's apartment, then left to eat it alone in her own apartment. Then I cried.
... I'm looking forward to trying this out.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:39 PM
Funny story, I got "the error" as well and after 8 1/2 painstaking hours of sorting through all my downloads I narrowed it down to this mod. I came here to let the creator know and noticed that you need files from other threads for this to work. For whatever reason, I must have missed them originally because I just downloaded them and now the mod works fine with all eps and sps, no more starving sims or error messages.

"Until our shattered selves once again collide."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:15 AM
Love this, my sims used it sit on the deck when it was SNOWING :o
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 10:42 PM
This hacked made me go crazyyy I was looking for the problem with why the object errors everytime my sims made food keep popping up .. I barely thought of deleting this mod today and now my games works properly ... thank godd lol well yeah this mod messes up the game -.-
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 12:43 AM
I always thought it was dumb that your sims hike miles and miles just to find a seat to eat at. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 1:57 AM
Thanks! My Sims always eat at the dumbest places "do you really think loitering around the staricase is a good spot to eat?" I am downloading for sure!!
THANKS POST
#32 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 10:58 AM
YES! I have been dreaming of a mod like this xD Thanks~
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:10 AM
Just a warning: this mod is not compatible with most of the Sims 2 expansion, wich causes the plate to diassapear and prevent sims from eating.
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:48 PM
I agree this mod does not work. Had to shift through several mods to find out. Fix this or at least put a warning on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 12:59 AM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 9:08 PM
Is a good idea to do a mod!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 6:32 PM
Downloaded this today and my sims kept glitching when they tried to eat anything which made them reset and the plate disappears. There was no conflict in the hack conflict detection program so I don't think it's compatible with some EP's.
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 9:27 PM
It's too bad this isn't compatible with the Ultimate Collection. Sims will starve to death if you try using it.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moosey54321
Downloaded this today and my sims kept glitching when they tried to eat anything which made them reset and the plate disappears. There was no conflict in the hack conflict detection program so I don't think it's compatible with some EP's.

I had the same problem, but then I read the instructions and I realized this hack requires two others. Upon installing them it ran smooth as silk .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 6:29 PM
My sim was driving me nuts going up and down the stairs to set meals out for all her neighbors. Thank you so much for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 11:33 AM
This mod is incompatible with Ultimate Collection, gives loads of errors.
Invalid constants etc.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 4:49 AM
I have a complete set of Sims 2 (on disks) and this mod works just fine. People need to remember to add the two other mods dickhurt mentioned (game edition addon and globals pack). This mod will NOT work properly without the other two.
Page 2 of 2