Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
3 people viewing

ieta_cassiopeia, AndrewGloria, Orilon

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 11:38 AM
Replies: 11846 (Who?), Viewed: 255210 times.
Page 474 of 474
Top Secret Researcher
#11826 Old Yesterday at 5:28 AM
Are you okay, ihate?
Theorist
#11827 Old Yesterday at 5:35 AM
Yeah... you okay? Hope everything's alright with you, bulbasaur...

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

List of Creature Want Trees for hacking in the WantTrees.package file WARNING! Back Up Your WantTrees.package File BEFORE You Mess With It!!!
Mad Poster
#11828 Old Yesterday at 5:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
uyh8juhyyyyyyyyyykjojhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Are you feeling ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
Sim is born in game. I don't download Sims as they are too likely to be not compatiable with my Game and I not motivated enough to find the few that are compatiable. I do certainly Download clothes though. I will set about using CAS and creating a Teen Male and then going through the Gym Clothes.

AndrewGloria Thanks very much for the info and your intructions on how to track down the offending item.
Another possibility, and a very likely one when I think about it, is that the camouflage trousers the Sim is wearing ('are they long shorts or short longs?' as we used to say when I was at school) have been made available as Athletic in the way that Almighty Hat describes, and townified, but you don't have any similarly treated top. If that is the case, and you can't use SimPE yourself, I could make a similarly treated top for you, or remove the Athletic possibility from the trousers. (Or de-townify them.)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
#11829 Old Yesterday at 10:21 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : Yesterday at 10:50 AM.
Quote:
uyh8juhyyyyyyyyyykjojhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I faceplanted on the keyboard. I'm fine. (So is the keyboard.)

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#11830 Old Yesterday at 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alljoj
Can't you delete CC in CAS when you find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
You can. It tends to be slow. It won't remove defaults and don't try and remove defaults that way or you may delete the maxis outfit.

And if it uses a custom mesh, you can orphan the mesh that way. You need to watch that.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Mad Poster
#11831 Old Yesterday at 4:00 PM
Quote:
I faceplanted on the keyboard. I'm fine. (So is the keyboard.)

Typing like that from me is usually the result of my cat saying hello. XD
Theorist
#11832 Old Yesterday at 4:23 PM
Oh ok. Was worried about you, Bulbasaur.

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

List of Creature Want Trees for hacking in the WantTrees.package file WARNING! Back Up Your WantTrees.package File BEFORE You Mess With It!!!
#11833 Old Yesterday at 4:32 PM
How many simmers are cat owners (irl obviously)?
Link Ninja
#11834 Old Yesterday at 4:37 PM
My cat does this when I leave chat boxes open. It's harder to leave a forum comment on the account you have to click the submit button.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
#11835 Old Yesterday at 4:44 PM Last edited by Orilon : Yesterday at 4:55 PM.
I have a cat in real life. My current cat doesn't jump on the keyboard, but my previous one (the one in my avatar) did quite frequently. She often would leave strange strings of letters and numbers like what ihate posted earlier. I usually caught it and erased it, but there were a few times it got through when I was using yahoo messenger with my friends.
Mad Poster
#11836 Old Yesterday at 5:12 PM
Two cats have me

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
#11837 Old Yesterday at 5:14 PM
I'm not a cat owner. I'm owned by cats.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#11838 Old Yesterday at 5:51 PM
2 cats own me as well
Alchemist
#11839 Old Yesterday at 6:05 PM
You know, that would be a great idea for a tired mod, @ihatemandatoryregister Use the animation from falling asleep in the plate of food and apply it to sims with the same energy level at the computer. Perfect for that teen sim who's always sneaking off to game on the computer at bed time! (Or is that the teen human . . . I'm confused!)

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
#11840 Old Yesterday at 7:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbee
You know, that would be a great idea for a tired mod, @ihatemandatoryregister Use the animation from falling asleep in the plate of food and apply it to sims with the same energy level at the computer. Perfect for that teen sim who's always sneaking off to game on the computer at bed time! (Or is that the teen human . . . I'm confused!)

This seems a much better idea than food nap, honestly! I've never known anyone to fall asleep in a plate of food no matter how tired, but I've known several people (myself included) who have fallen asleep at the computer. Especially in college. Very often in college. Which makes me think I'd like to see that animation with "write term paper" or "do assignment." I'd get a nostalgic chuckle out of that.
Mad Poster
#11841 Old Yesterday at 7:14 PM
I think the overlap between simmers and cat people would be considerable, given how similar the relationships we have to these species are. Sims are independent and cantankerous, but need our assistance in order to live long fulfilling lives, like cats. (Average lifespan of feral cats is two years! I have a 17-year-old one napping on the DVR box right now, and this is not the oldest cat I've had.) They annoy us, but we love them with a fervor that's difficult for non-simmers and non-cat-people to understand. They glare at us when we try to influence their behavior in ways they don't feel like behaving.

And if none of your cats has ever not quite made it to the litterbox - you're lying.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
DELETED POST
Yesterday at 7:41 PM
This message has been deleted by SneakyWingPhoenix.
Field Researcher
#11842 Old Yesterday at 7:41 PM
@lordtyger9, I realize this might be a little late, but did you see if there was another tab to select? This happened to me too, after I downloaded some cc that made separates available for categories that don't usually have them. I was in a panic when I realized that there was an option to click full body outfits when planning an outfit, just like when you buy clothes for everyday. Once I clicked that, all my regular outfits for that category appeared again. Did you make sure that option isn't there? And what about when other members of the household plan an outfit? If you say they have gym wear, then the full body outfit shows up automatically (cuz that's what they're wearing), but there should be an option to check tops and bottoms, too (which would be empty, cuz you didn't buy any).

"This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time."
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Theorist
#11843 Old Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Sadly I'm allergic to cats.
Instructor
#11844 Old Yesterday at 10:38 PM
I'm allergic to cats but am owned by a bunny. You tell a bunny not to chew something, he'll go right ahead and chew it out of sheer cussedness - and glare at you first, just so you know he knows what you said and isn't going to be pushed around by a mere hoomin. You have to ask politely, and preferably also provide alternative entertainment that is at least as good. Definitely very similar to cats!

I'm also chief food provider for an elderly dog who's as dim as they come and sometimes poops or pees in the house because she doesn't feel like going out, but of course I love her to bits anyway.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#11845 Old Yesterday at 10:48 PM
My oldest cats prefered place is just outside the box.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
#11846 Old Yesterday at 10:50 PM
One of my cats likes to sit at the edge of the box and poop right outside of it. She'll go in it to pee though. Well, effort for trying?

Alchemist
#11847 Old Today at 12:01 AM
Ah yes, the "pee in the sink to let the hoomin know I have a urinary track infection." I didn't really mind that she peed in the bathroom sink to let me know she had the UTI instead of somewhere harder to clean. I immediately took her to the vet to get it treated and kept a closer eye on the litter box after that so it wouldn't happen again.

Still annoys me by barfing in inconvenient spots (on the bath mat while I'm in the shower, by my computer chair where the wheels could spread the barf if I hadn't seen it in time, etc.)
Alchemist
#11848 Old Today at 12:17 AM
We're dog people, and our current curmudgeon (she was born a curmudgeon--or at least by the time my parents got her from the animal shelter as a young thing she'd turned into one) has taken to pooping on the sidewalk. This was obnoxious but understandable last year when the snow was deeper than she was tall. There's grass showing in places in the yard right now. Laziness is not an excuse in my book. My mom's all "You should be glad she's doing it on the sidewalk because it's easy to clean up!" Me: "Are you volunteering to clean the van when I find out she'd pooped on the walk when the toddler's stepped in it on the way out?"

She redeems herself by graciously tolerating the people puppies, though, so that makes up for a lot of flaws. Canine puppies she snaps at with malice, and non human nor canine anything is on her kill on sight list. (Which is a good fifty percent of why we have no cat.) Though she's mellowed slightly towards the chickens in recent years.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Page 474 of 474