Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 6179 (Who?), Viewed: 228121 times.
Page 248 of 248
Field Researcher
#6176 Old Yesterday at 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRoses888
Can't. She's dead and she's now haunting the house. She - Cinderella. But I'll try that next time if it happens again. It doesn't all the time, only when the pregnant sim's mood drops suddenly after three or four days.

It doesn't have to be a mod. I once had major weirdness caused by some custom eyebrows.
Mad Poster
#6177 Old Yesterday at 3:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRoses888
Can't. She's dead and she's now haunting the house. She - Cinderella. But I'll try that next time if it happens again. It doesn't all the time, only when the pregnant sim's mood drops suddenly after three or four days.

Mood drops after three or four days? Pregnancy is only supposed to be three days long without mods. Are you sure you don't have a pregnancy mod?
Top Secret Researcher
#6178 Old Yesterday at 11:29 AM
I don't think it should be sudden like that either. Mood and needs should drop steadily throughout the three days in an un-modded game.
Alchemist
#6179 Old Yesterday at 2:36 PM
Teen witches can fly to school. I mean of course it makes sense why wouldn't they? But I've never had a teen witch before so I never noticed the option.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#6180 Old Yesterday at 3:32 PM
Unless moving them out and then back in, works, you have some kind of weird cc conflict. I know you can't move her out and then back in, though, it might be worth resurrecting her just to try.

Any cc can cause problems, like sunrader said. I once had two perfectly kind and helpful hairs that turned my game almost upside down. Fortunately , I knew they were the culprits.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Page 248 of 248