Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:08 AM Last edited by onlyfrillsandhorses : 1st Jul 2018 at 3:34 PM.
Default (solved) Cannot find meshes: afbodykimono and ambodyhakama
Okay, so I'm wanting to play around with the meshes afbodykimono and ambodyhakama. First off, the original colours didn't appear in my bodyshop but the recolours did so I knew the meshes existed in my game, but the textures weren't showing. So I used this patch, the textures appeared, yay! But trying to extract them from a recolour package or find them using the finder in SimPE still doesn't work. so I tried deleting the H05. and H06.bundles, and they didn't mess anything up, thank god. but SimPE still can't find the meshes no matter what I try! I've googled until I'm blue in the face and the best I could find was this thread which was really no help at all beyond knowing I wasn't the only one with this issue...

Any suggestions? or does anybody have downloadable versions of these meshes I could pinch? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:01 PM
I don't think the bodyshop items from the H05/H06 bundles show properly in the finder or in the PJSE. You may have to open up the files in SimPE and extract the needed files manually.

It's possible the recolors are hidden in Bodyshop but at the same time shows ingame.

I added the files below (you'll have to do "fix integrity" on the meshes for them to be standalone - the files only contain the original resources plus the LOD if you need that, and textures for both outfits). If you need anything else, just open the H06 bundle file.

If you want to make a linkable recolor, you may want to use one of the recolors you have. That way the mesh names and texture names ar the same.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Kimono.rar (4.04 MB, 12 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I don't think the bodyshop items from the H05/H06 bundles show properly in the finder or in the PJSE. You may have to open up the files in SimPE and extract the needed files manually.

It's possible the recolors are hidden in Bodyshop but at the same time shows ingame.

I added the files below (you'll have to do "fix integrity" on the meshes for them to be standalone - the files only contain the original resources plus the LOD if you need that, and textures for both outfits). If you need anything else, just open the H06 bundle file.

If you want to make a linkable recolor, you may want to use one of the recolors you have. That way the mesh names and texture names ar the same.

Thank you again! These are just what I was looking for (ノ^∇^)