Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Park Four Seasons - No CC

by Axaba Posted 11th Jul 2018 at 4:20 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2018 at 10:35 AM by Axaba

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 12:53 AM
I found them in my gallery. They are in French, but it is not hard to figure out. We have to change the park manually every season?
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alfredfjonesworldhero
I found them in my gallery. They are in French, but it is not hard to figure out. We have to change the park manually every season?

no you just need to make 4 of them or pick 1 that suits your world for every season
Test Subject
Original Poster
#53 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 12:29 PM

Yes, you have to change it. I wish they could change automatically, like in the Sims 3, but I can't. ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gaming Cappuccino Guy
no you just need to make 4 of them or pick 1 that suits your world for every season

You also can do that, why not. ^^
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gaming Cappuccino Guy

Thanks will do
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Axaba
Yes, you have to change it. I wish they could change automatically, like in the Sims 3, but I can't. ^^

That would be great! Either way, the parks are wonderful. You did an excellent job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#57 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 8:11 PM
That would be great! Either way, the parks are wonderful. You did an excellent job!

Thank you !! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 7:53 PM
What a nice idea! I always feel like the parks should go better with the season! Thanks for the upload! I'll try to find it on the gallery
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FalseZen
Incredible! It's the next best thing to having the parks that change themselves, like in TS3. Just have to plop. Thank you for this! :D

Edit: Sadly it doesn't show up in my game either. I have all the packs and expansions. I deleted the localthumbcache.package. I put them in my Tray folder, like any other lot from MTS. I clicked "Show Custom Content" . I don't understand what's wrong. If anyone figures it out, please post here. I really want these lots. Could it be because they don't have the .sgi files (pics)?

I couldn't find them either but finally figured it out. First, make sure they are directly in the Tray folder (not in sub folders). The lots are in your Gallery, put on custom content then search the word Parc (French for Park). Don't filter for Parks because you will only get two of the parks. For some reason they only showed up when I searched for them this way. Hope this helps.

And thanks to the creator for making and sharing these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cosmic7Mermaid
I couldn't find them either but finally figured it out. First, make sure they are directly in the Tray folder (not in sub folders). The lots are in your Gallery, put on custom content then search the word Parc (French for Park). Don't filter for Parks because you will only get two of the parks. For some reason they only showed up when I searched for them this way. Hope this helps.

You're welcome !

And thank you for the tips ! It was driving me insane that the parks didn't show up in some of yours galleries. Hope it's gonna be fine for everyone now.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#61 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 9:21 AM
What fantastic design! Makes me wish that I were a sim. Thank you for sharing these.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#62 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
What fantastic design! Makes me wish that I were a sim. Thank you for sharing these.

Thank to you ! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 3:22 PM
Many thanks - this sounds great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 1:02 AM
Wow this looks awesome! Great job! Can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 3:20 AM
already used a few months ago, I returned to play and I missed a skating rink, I came to download again and thank!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Axaba
Thanks !

I agree. Sims 4 is a good game, but so much little things are missing... In a future DLC, maybe. ^^

This finally gives me an excuse to use that crappy empty town they gave us. It's always just sitting there....empty.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 11:34 AM
Woah this is really awesome ! Merci pour le travail fait.
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cosmic7Mermaid

Thanks this helped a lot.
Page 3 of 3