Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 1:31 AM
Need help with in game bugs :(
Spring has already passed in my game and currently Fall. I still have this love day decorations. I tried making a holiday event with different decor but still its there. Even with game made holiday, it wont change my home exterior decor.
And also whenever I go out to the park or different venue while my kid is at school or other relative at work. It will show in the avatar that they are still at work/school. I tried moving in & out of the house, it still bugged like it showed in the picture. I also did send it back to school/work hoping it goes back to normal. But I guess it bugged. I don't want to reinstall my game as I am thinking I might lose my saved games. Anyone experiencing this kind of bugs?
I attached a photo. Thank you everyone.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 2:07 AM
Do you have the decorations box?
I think you need to click it and choose "take down decorations" for it to be removed.. (and it should remove it from all the other lots as well)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Do you have the decorations box?
I think you need to click it and choose "take down decorations" for it to be removed.. (and it should remove it from all the other lots as well)

Thank you.. Where is the decoration box located?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 1:10 PM
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kathness
Thank you.. Where is the decoration box located?

Either search for "Decoration box" or look here:

than click and choose: