Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultra Simulation SpeedUp - Game Simulation Speed Unlock

by AshenSeaced Posted 27th Aug 2018 at 5:15 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2024 at 10:39 AM by AshenSeaced : Update for 1.104.58.1030 and later

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by floridameerkat
Is this mod still compatible with the Island Living update?

It worked for me.
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Todecide
It worked for me.

Interesting. I was just coming here to ask if anyone was experiencing this mod intermittently breaking Sims, where they'll just stand around doing nothing (the worst) or only perform half of their autonomous actions (sleep, troll forums, and shower, but won't go to the bathroom or eat). This is most common after switching from ultra speed back down to any other speed. Sometimes it seems to fire fine.
Test Subject
#53 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 5:40 AM
This seems to have been broken in the latest update, unless it's just me. Anyone else running it?
Test Subject
#54 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FriskyCthulhu
Interesting. I was just coming here to ask if anyone was experiencing this mod intermittently breaking Sims, where they'll just stand around doing nothing (the worst) or only perform half of their autonomous actions (sleep, troll forums, and shower, but won't go to the bathroom or eat). This is most common after switching from ultra speed back down to any other speed. Sometimes it seems to fire fine.

Having the same issues. Just took it out for now, but the default automatic ultra speed rarely works so work/sleep is painful to play!
Test Subject
#55 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 9:08 AM
I'm not sure it's only for me but the mod doesn't seem to work after the StrangerVille Update.
Test Subject
#56 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 7:45 AM
We need an update
Test Subject
#57 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 7:41 PM
Yes, please update this!
It is a pain not having this, please save us!
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 11:05 PM
hey anyone know if the creator want to update the mod? sometimes the sims are like frozen
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th Dec 2019 at 4:11 AM
v1.58.69.1010+mccc 6.6.3+ woohoo 147f works fine.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 12:18 AM
This mod stops Sims in my game from participating in debates. Sims appear on the lot, stand there still for an hour or so and then dispensary. I checked every single mod in my Mods folder and unfortunately, this mod was the one that caused the glitch. This is one of the best mods for the Sims 4 and I hope it will be updated soon!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 21st Jan 2020 at 4:14 PM
My current game version is 1.59.73.1020 (I believe that's the last Discover University Update) and I have installed every piece of the game including all DLC except for the new Tiny Living stuff pack. Also everything I am reporting here is based on experience with a clean game where this mod is the only piece of custom content used.

I have noticed the following issues since Strangerville:
1 - Controlled sims stand around doing nothing. Worst cases of that are getting in or out of bed, using toilets and shower/bath combos and showers (bath tubs seem immune)
2 - Actions get stuck in que, drop out of que, or don't end up en-que in the first place. The stuck part is wierd cuz sometimes one action is stuck and others jump ahead of it and other times the stuck one just backs up the whole que and borks the game with endless error messages about a full que (in which case I have to time it just right with the ESC key to get options open between the messages and save, exit, and reload).
3 - Visiting guests stand at the door seemingly forever in most cases and greeting them or inviting them in does nothing unless I switch control to another household member and back, or not back, depending on who I want to greet said visitor. Also going to Build/buy mode and back... It actually only works on lots that have more than one household member (weird, but if there's only one playable sim home at the time that's how to do it).
-- none of this happens when I don't have this mod in the game --

There are 3 other issues I have noticed with this mod that only started happening after I updated the game from Discover University Update v1.58.69.1010 to Discover University Update v1.59.73.1020. Note: none of the first three issues I previously mentioned went away, I double checked on that.
1 - After loading a household, the game - all by itself, switches to super-fast mode and switching back only lasts like a second in real human time before the game puts it back to the highest speed. Pausing doesn't even work, same thing.
- I Know! I know that most people are reporting that there is a glitch on EA's part that came with update 1.59.73.1020 and it is fixed with Patch 1.60.54 and that is true (I mean the part that it is fixed with Patch 1.60.54 - I cannot confirm which update caused it.) What I mean by fixed is: That issue is fixed with a clean factory EA not modded game. Anyway, I do not yet have Patch 1.60.54 and also my game never has the issue of switching to ultra fast mode on it's own unless this mod is installed. Other people do. It is widely reported. It is a coincidence and unrelated to this mod, just to be clear.
2 - Plants in the planter boxes are totally borked and it's very weird because it's not all of them. I put 9 planter boxes on the lot, put 4 snapdragons each (same quality) in each of the 9 boxes and some grow faster than others. Some go back to the way the were as if they have just been planted (and this doesn't always happen for all 4 plants in a single box, it will happen to just 1 or 3 or 2 or sometimes all 4 - and yes, I did make sure no one was gardening them differently during the duration of the test). Right before harvest time or sometimes clicking evolve makes them go to as they have just been planted. When that happens I can save the game, exit, remove this mod, reload the game and the plant is grown like it should be, after a save - that's the weird part. Point is it borks time for planter boxes. Seems to me like it does similar for at least Lillys and roses planted outside a planter box but I can't accurately speak to that because I haven't specifically tested it, though I am suspicious.
3 - Sims get stuck standing motionless in front of the refrigerator and stove (as opposed to just getting stuck where they are when an action is qued). They will actually walk up to the stove or fridge and then start standing there doing nothing. Clicking on the microwave or the BBQ is a sort of decent workaround cuz they don't get stuck there. They also consistently get stuck at festival lots (like when there's a holiday) doing almost anything (watching fireworx, bit-cube, etc.) but they don't get stuck when going out or invited to a normal lot except for one thing: ordering food for the whole table - only the sim that orders actually receives their food yet they get charged for the whole order.

I read every post on this thread right before X-Mas and decided to do some very meticulous testing cuz personally I find the game unplayable without the functionality of this mod. People have been asking if anyone has experienced certain issues, and I have and more, so... that's what I got. I hope the info helps somehow. I wish I was a good enough coder to be able to dissect this mod and make it compatible with the current incarnation of the game. Perhaps somebody qualified will.
Also I think it's a gross oversight on EA's part to ignore this issue. After all, their customers didn't buss as loud about murphy beds as they did about the fact it typically takes over 7 real minutes staring at a computer screen while the pixel doll sleeps, and yet the game does have murphy beds now and it's not even fun cuz ya gotta wait for what seems like forever for the sim to wake up and start moving around again. I almost feel a little ripped off considering I have actually spent more money so far on this game than I have on the very decently working used car I bought for my 19 year old son over a year ago. Games are supposed to be fun.

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Test Subject
#62 Old 1st Mar 2020 at 11:42 PM
found out this mod was making all sims in public places leave the lot and come back over and over again. they wouldnt ever stay and were majorly bugged out. =/ really sucks cuz this is my favorite and most used game changing mod
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th Mar 2020 at 2:58 PM
Sim (not mine) just freezes for few hours and dies
simulation lag fix - useless
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 1:50 AM
When are you gonna updated it?, please!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 9:27 PM
I love this mod, the issue I have found in my fully updated game is that the vendors and participants in events, like festival or university gatherings, leave immediately, the same with the curio shop owner in Strangerville. More are spawned, open the stalls for a very short time and then close it again.

Thank you for all your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 18th Aug 2020 at 1:56 AM
have update for Nifty Knitting knitting? thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 11:25 AM
thanks i can not wait to experience this....
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 4:21 PM
The mod seems to be working for the 1.68 update. Thank you!
Test Subject
#69 Old 28th Dec 2020 at 5:18 PM
this mod seems to have problems with the latest updates. (according to mccc server supports)

Jakemessi
Test Subject
#70 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 6:32 PM
Unfortunately it doesn't work with the latest updates (Paranormal stuff)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 11th Nov 2022 at 2:03 PM
does this mod still work with the newest update as of patch 1.93.129.1230
Page 3 of 3