Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 11:32 PM
Sketching, it could be a privacy thing rather than a skin thing. The communal shower makes sims shower in swimwear. Have you tried with sims on their own with a regular bathtub/shower?
Advertisement
Inventor
#77 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 6:11 AM
Yes, I've tried it with the other showers and bathtubs while testing, which led to me trying to force nudity with the SimBlender and ACR woohoo to no avail. They stay in their everyday clothes, but the black-haired aliens and non-aliens have no problems at all.
Test Subject
#78 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 5:25 PM
I have a question, exactly which program did you use to make this? I would like to know...
-SK289
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 7:26 AM
Sooo, I've attempted to make an alien skintone with the correlated template and there's two main issues. First teens. Initially with the brown hair, teen boys got the teen girls face, but more of an issue is that all the alien skintones only share the one fit/fat state as the black haired one, and with sometimes vastly different skins, green, turquoise, blue and purple that's a bit... noticeable and even bothersome when someone has a purple head but green body. Removing "fitness fix" doesn't work either since while it fixes everyday going around then I suffer from floading head syndrome.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...1191&height=670
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...1191&height=670

If anyone has any idea or suggestions on fixing this that would be appreciated.
Mad Poster
#80 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 7:33 PM
^ For the face issue, you've probably gotten some of the textures swapped around. You can have a look in the TXMT for the correct age/gender to see which TXTR belongs to which TXMT.

"Floating head syndrome" looks more like a problem with a missing showerproof mesh (not sure if it can cause these kinds of issues with skins?).

No idea what to do with the fit/fat issue, though.
Page 4 of 4