Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 3:35 AM
Default Are there any lighting mods up to date?
It seems noblu and noglo are broken. Are there any available replacements?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
It seems noblu and noglo are broken. Are there any available replacements?

I'm not sure where you read that they were broken, because they aren't and I don't believe they've ever broken anyway and I've been using both since they were released.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
I'm not sure where you read that they were broken, because they aren't and I don't believe they've ever broken anyway and I've been using both since they were released.

I read it directly on the page for them, from a comment saying they are broken by get famous, and I tried noblu v2, and it appeared to do literally nothing... I can try again I guess. Maybe I need to erase the cache?
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
I read it directly on the page for them, from a comment saying they are broken by get famous, and I tried noblu v2, and it appeared to do literally nothing... I can try again I guess. Maybe I need to erase the cache?

@parrot999 Hey, sorry for the super late reply, but I don't use Version 2 of NoBlu or NoGlo. I wonder if that's why they work like usual for me? I saw the same person from Luumia's comments say over at SimsVIP that NoBlu and NoGlo caused their restaurants to stop working, but Scarlet wasn't able to replicate the problem. I honestly wouldn't take the evidence of one person so seriously, but like I said I don't use Version 2 and unfortunately for some reason, Luumia has removed the Version 1 downloads.

At any rate, clearing your cache is always a good idea, especially after a big patch. You should really make a habit of doing that anyway whenever you add or remove mods.