Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 12:04 AM
I'm playing a pleasure sim and her mum is a family sim and i don't find my pleasure sim has the baby or get engaged bubble it must be a mistake in the game, the bit about wanting to go on several first dates and is prone to wanting more than 1 love i think it's more about the pleasure of tasting the different flavors and enjoying meeting new people humans who love the pleasures of life tend to be more experimental and curious in nature so i think that's all it is, i allowed her to have 2 loves in college but she isn't heartbroken about never seeing them again LOL she's more concerned about being rejected by sim for a date, rejected for a dance or burning her food so it's just enjoying things and the benefits that come with it LOL her wants apart from going out on a date or wanting to dance with someone is all based on her interests she wants to talk about her love for Music and Dance which is most likely what Pleasure sims will love, blog about it and play her violin or a piano which she seems to prefer, romance sims are more cheater types, they don't have the easy let down approach pleasure sims do they just blalanty sleep around all the damn time lol and most of their fears and wants is about dates, romance and woohooing in public and hottubs meh lol so huge difference.
Page 2 of 2