Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS3 Apartment mod - Updated for patch 1.55 - 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 17th Mar 2013 at 12:13 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:08 AM by ani_

250 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 132 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 12:29 PM
What I needed to play a very frustrating game with roommates today. I need to read this thoroughly and get the instructions down pat. Very exciting, and thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 12:31 PM
This is what I've been waiting for, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 12:34 PM
wouw I will test that now!!!!! thank you for this great job
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 12:47 PM
I have no words. you saved me. finally a realistic apartments system. I thought such a concept would only exist in my dreams or the sims 4. but thanks to you I dream no longer ,no longer relying on the broken promises of EA to give me the faintest of hopes. thank- you
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 12:55 PM
I have a family of 3 generations and I'm wondering if everybody can share the family name even if I make some of them "roommates"?

And thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 1:09 PM
nice! since i can't sleep and need something to do i will probably be trying this out right now. thank you!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 1:42 PM
It's quite a travesty how EA didn't make this happen themselves! Especially since modders are capable of modding it this fast, it couldn't have been a big push for EA... but here we are, and awesome to see you working on it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 3:21 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:13 PM
You are some kind of wizard. I can FINALLY. have an apartment, which is crucial for a series I want to start. THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:27 PM
This is amazing! I have wanted to build the quadplex I live in but knew that there would be no way to have 4 families in one lot! I can't wait to try this out!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:29 PM
EA should bow their heads in shame... the fact that you was able to implement this so quickly; something that should have been in the game already. You need to be hired Heck, just run the development of Sims 4, please lolol! This is excellent stuff, thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:43 PM
yay Ani! you know we've been waiting!

(it's me, Cloudwalker LOL )
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:44 PM
I luv u! Thanx!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:48 PM
What a fantastic mod! Thanks, Ani
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 5:06 PM
I have no words for this degree of awesome, thanks Ani !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 5:27 PM
You are awesome!!!!!! I waited soo long for this. You're best !!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 5:49 PM
Thank you! I was very disappointed in EA's version. I liked how they did it in TS2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 5:53 PM
Well done Ani! Great looking mod!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 6:16 PM
This is probably a silly question.. but, Do you have to have the new University Life to use this? Or will it work with the old apartment stuff that came with Late Night?

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 6:57 PM
Wow! This makes apartments actually playable. Thanks so much, ani!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snu
I have a family of 3 generations and I'm wondering if everybody can share the family name even if I make some of them "roommates"?

And thank you.

What ever family name you decide to give them when creating the apartment family, will not change their real family name, it's just a name so you know what family lives in what apartment when switching between them. The name can be the same.

Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
This is probably a silly question.. but, Do you have to have the new University Life to use this? Or will it work with the old apartment stuff that came with Late Night?

I'm not sure what LN apartment stuff you are referring at. The uni doors are used just so you can lock your neighbors out of your apartment. You could also use the MoDoor mod but it's currently not updated to 1.50 and I don't think it works if you have patched to 1.50. When it's updated, I hope it will work with this mod because that doors is better than what EA made.

reinmag: lovely to see you here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 7:16 PM
Ahhhh thank you so much!! I spent like two days trying to figure out how to get my custom sims to be roommates after realizing it was too much to play the full active family, and this is exactly what I needed to get it to work how it should and still keep all my sims!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 7:16 PM
Ani you are my HERO!!!!!! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 7:57 PM
This is beyond awesome. I will create new sets of families now just to try this mod.
Page 1 of 11