Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Dream Wedding - Flowers

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,077 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 87,159 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 6th Mar 2014 at 10:38 AM
Updated: 8th Sep 2016 at 8:26 PM
Have you, or rather your sims, dreamed of their perfect weddings: the dress, the cake, the flowers, all the little details? Then they've gone shopping and realized that their dream wedding has now been narrowed down to a very specific color palette? I'm here to change that for you! Included in this download are 9 overrides for store and Master Suite flowers to help all your sims achieve their big day dreams.

These are default overrides, meaning that if you do not have the following items installed, this mod will be no use to you. The rars are separated by set.*The files in the Romanza rar ARE separated so if you only have 1 or 2 items, you can pick through them and pull out the ones you have. The main file name is the same as the store file name for easy matching.

If you already have some of these placed, you may get a chocolate blob instead of flowers. Use the CAST tool to select the first preset and it should reset itself. Additionally, if you have an override mod that recategorizes these items, you may also experience the blob textures.

Additional Credits:
Tools: s3oc, s3PE, TT3, Gimp
Leefish, Nysha, and Buckley for being a sounding board and listening to me bitch as I tried to make this work just how I pictured it.