Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mootilda and Phae's 'For Sale' Sign

by Phaenoh Posted 2nd Oct 2014 at 11:17 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:50 AM by Phaenoh

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#26 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 11:40 PM Last edited by gazania : 9th Apr 2016 at 1:57 PM.
Works like a charm. I liked the message about the old sofa as well.

It never made sense to me that fixtures should disappear if the Sim moves. While I know of a person or two who did bring a light fixture during a move, unless it's some sort of expensive item, most people leave their lights behind. And I have never, never heard of toilets disappearing when people move in!

The only thing is that using this makes me realize how I miss Mootilda, even after all this time.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#27 Old 16th May 2016 at 8:12 PM
How did I only just see this? Well how wonderful. It's a nice tribute to Moo that you were able to finish it off. Many thanks.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#28 Old 27th May 2016 at 12:51 PM
Great upload Phaenoh. I hadn't seen this before and it's great to have something new from Moo.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 4:36 PM
Wonderful idea thanks so much I really laughed at the Dustin and Angela pic as I have only just started playing the Broke family first time ever and its clear even though they are both still teens they are so into each other-)
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 11:25 PM
Does this require the stay things shrub or does it work without it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 6:51 AM
Such a fantastic mod, thank you! It's a lovely detail for an empty house, but also a wonderful function to make moving easier.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 8:05 AM
This may be a bit of a stupid question, as I'm sure the two of you thought of it, but better safe than sorry - this leaves tombs on the lot, right?
I love this mod, I've been wanting something like it for such a long time, now I come to find out it's been here for years. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 12:05 AM
Just a quick question. Is this able to lock down everything including furniture, or no?

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamyk
Just a quick question. Is this able to lock down everything including furniture, or no?

From the in game description, and mod description, sounds like it only retains kitchen, bathroom, and all light fixtures. I have a save game that I might use it in and post a reply in the next couple of days. Just scouring around to see if this/mods similar to this have caused issues for others.

Edit: I just had a brief look through the .package file on simPE, and it seems like there might be an option (maybe an in-game pie menu?) that allows us to choose what stays back and/or what goes. It's late here and I don't feel like loading up a back-up save and experimenting. You don't have to wait for me, but I'll post an update when I find out more.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 19th Jul 2023 at 9:16 PM
The "leave everything behind" option does not work, contrary to the description

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Page 2 of 2