Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 1:01 AM
Default Mod to adjust date/outing mood boosts
I know it must be possible, because I've seen at least one mod floating around that removes the energy boost from date/outings, but that's not what I want. I want a mod that removes the boosts to bladder, hunger, and hygiene without touching the boosts to energy, fun, and social.

Because I don't use the community time mod, I tend to have my sims ask friends/family on an outing whenever they leave their home lots, specifically so they won't be dead tired when they return home. However, this has the unfortunate side effect of completely maxing their entire mood, so they don't ever need to eat, use the toilet, or shower. I don't have any issue with the logic to the energy boost, as having a good time with friends or a romantic partner can absolutely leave a person feeling energized, but the logic for hunger, bladder, and hygiene boosts escapes me, and the whole system as is feels very cheaty, especially since my personal play style results in me using outings so often.

Anyway, in case the (very specific) mod I'm looking for exists, I figured I'd ask.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 3:28 AM
Simmanipulater I think is the one that does that. (:

Oh, thought you meant the score. I think there is a mod for what you want but don't know where.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 4:02 AM
You could use the simblender>motives>half.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You could use the simblender>motives>half.

I've never really looked at that option, but does it affect all motives at once or can it affect each motive separately?

Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I think there is a mod for what you want but don't know where.

If anyone knows where I might find a mod like this, even something similar that I could potentially edit to my own liking, I'd be very grateful! :lovestruc