Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Waterlily Recolor + Animated Fish

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 771 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 50,041 Views
Uploaded: 24th Jul 2015 at 2:33 PM
Updated: 13th Aug 2021 at 8:34 PM
If you want to know where you can find these Water lilies, how the waterlily recolors and ANIMATION will look in game and see some tips and tricks on how to use them, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Waterlily Recolor + Animated Fish (it's only 2.57 minutes long)

Curious how to use these to make a custom realistic pond + waterfall, please watch my Youtube Video Tutorial:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make a realistic Pond + Waterfall (it's only 6.16 minutes long)

If you want to make an Object Tuning Mod the most easiest way, please watch my Youtube Tutorial Video:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make a Tuning Mod (Easy) (it's only 5.20 minutes long)

If you want to make a Tuning Mod that's a bit more advanced with more possibilities, please watch my Youtube Tutorial Video:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make a Tuning Mod Part (Moderate) (it's only 4.43 minutes long)

This file has been UPDATED on 13-08-2021 with the following things:
- Makes the item to appear in the Pond Items, Fountain Deco and Pond VFX section of Build Mode
- Placeable on ponds.
- Merges the 'only recolors' version with the 'recolors + fish vfx' version. Now the first 6 swatches have additional fish vfx, while the last 6 swatches only have the additional recolors. (They both also still have the new On/Off toggle for activating frogs which was added at the same time as the pond tool.
- Adds an extra mod which hides the original pink water lilies as those are now longer required with my mod.
- Updates on the Object's Title + description.
- New Thumbnail also showing fish underneath the water lilies.
- Price changed to 100 Simoleons, just like the original item. This makes it to appear near the other water lily objects.
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!

Original Text:
Waterlily Recolor + Animated Fish
I'm proud to present you not only 5 additional colors for the pink water lily, but also a great way to make your own ponds and aquaria with ANIMATED FISH!
In the .rar file you will find 2 packages:
- One of them is an overwrite of the pink waterlily already in game, that adds 5 extra flower colors: Yellow, White, Red, Blue and Purple.
- The second is a StandAlone containing these same 6 waterlily colors but also add ANIMATED FISH jumping and swimming around the waterlilies.

These are perfect for creating some realistic ponds on your lot.
They can be placed both in swimmingpool as in fountains.
Placing these in fountains will result in seeing fish jumping out of the water, placing these in swimmingpools will result in seeing fishes jump ot of the water and swimming around underneath the watersurface.
You can even make windows in you swimmingpool and create your own aquaria. (Only way to see the fish swim will be to be on the level you placed the lilies, then hit "tab" to go into camera mode and then go one level down to see the fish swim around.
For a nice effect you can use my Finding Nemo Wallpaper + Flooring and/or my Finding Nemo Wallstickers for a nice background. In swimmingpools it even looks like they are moving due to the movement of the water inside the pool.
The waterlilies can be enlarges, but the animated fish will stay the same size.

Object information:
This download contains 2 packages. One is a Waterlily Overwrite Non-Animated and one is a StandAlone Animated. Both have an additional 5 recolors beside the original pink one.
You can find the Waterlilies in Built mode > Fountain > Fountain Decoration
They're named "Waterlilies Recolors" (That's the Overwrite) and "Waterlilies Fish Spawner (Animation)". This last one will have written "Animated Fish"on it's thumbnail.
You can also find them by typing "waterlilies" into the searchbar.
The waterlilies costs 100 Simoleons each.

Mods that can be seen on the thumbnail (all by me):
- Finding Nemo Wallpaper + Flooring: Click Here
- Finding Nemo Wallstickers: Click Here
- Don't Signs: Click Here

Game Requirements:
The Sims 4 Base Game

I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in uploaded houses!

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio and their excelent support.
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop.