Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 3:25 PM
Default wcif politics career car?
so there is this red car that sims in the higher levels of the politics track career get to be picked up and I was wondering if I could buy it somewhere? and also are there any other career cars available too, such as the limousine available for download?

thank you.
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 9:21 PM Last edited by Simonut : 20th Jan 2018 at 2:37 AM.
@cows You can also download a custom car for your Sims in a political career. You can always assign the car to your Sims then
You will get a pop saying that the game car will no longer pick up your Sims because he own a car, you will get popup telling the Sims it time to go to work.

Also you can get a alarm installed in the new car ( the option is there. ) You probably know what I am saying here already. I always get my Sims a Custom car after they reach a certain level when they can afford it.
Creator Fresh Prince have some very nice custom car here on MTS

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 11:18 PM
Thank you both!