Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 11:21 AM
Default Zerbu's Mod Constructor not working?
Hey everyone,

hope I'm using the correct forum ( and that someone here can help me with my problem.. which I am almost a little embarrassed to share )
Anyway, I've recently downloaded Mod Constructor by Zerbu. I'm using Windows 7. I extracted all the zip files, etc. but when I click on the 'Constructor' labelled application, a blank page opens and then I get a notification from my laptop along the lines of 'Constructor has stopped working' and all I can do is close it again.

Is there something I'm missing or is the Mod Constructor currently outdated?

Any help or answer would be great, since I was starting to go a little nuts over it. If I at least had an explanation that wasn't just 'I'm too stupid to figure this out' that would already help me a lot

Thanks!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 1:32 PM
https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/16784...v3-test-release - latest version

Zerbu has a discord channel - the tab is in the nav menu at the top of the page - perhaps you may find help there?

I feel your pain. I am having an issue with s4s crashing, and I cannot find a fix that works for me on my W10 laptop.

Update all your drivers, clear your cache...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/16784...v3-test-release - latest version

Zerbu has a discord channel - the tab is in the nav menu at the top of the page - perhaps you may find help there?

I feel your pain. I am having an issue with s4s crashing, and I cannot find a fix that works for me on my W10 laptop.

Update all your drivers, clear your cache...

Thanks so much for your reply! I have the latest version..
I'm starting to think this is a problem with my computer. I'm usually a Mac user, so the Windows experience is a little new to me. But I'll try a few of your suggestions!

S4S isn't working for me anymore, either though. Even though it opened fine last night, but now I get the same notification.. oh well.