Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 2:59 AM
Default Hair: Female -> Male Issue
i tried it changing it in S4S, but i got it to work in CAS but not exactly in game.
is there anyone out there who can convert this hairstyle from female to male?
http://mystufforigin.blogspot.ca/20...-soft-wavy.html

i've done this before and gotten to work, but since i have a new computer i have to download and rework things all over again. when doing it last time, i remember having to basicaly "update" the item or something like that before saving it? i'm not sure how i did that at all because i can't remember.

basically the problem is.. the new CAS is showing in CAS when making a boy, which i want it to, but when choosing and saving the sim, in game it disappears and gives my sim a random other hairstyle. i'm not sure what i did last time to make it work..
note: the boy i'm making has a feminine body, and i think that has something to do with it
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 7:25 AM
The link isn't working, but the problem for that is usually the "Restrict Opposite Frame" and "Restrict Opposite Gender" tags, so just uncheck those and you're good to go.
Also if it's a hair that was made before the Gender patch rolled out, you should run the "Update CAS CC for all genders" batch fix.