Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sockpuppet
#26 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 3:17 PM
it had alot of harry potter Stuff which is awesome
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 4:27 AM
It's been gone for a while now. Unfortunately, their stuff isn't on the Graveyard either.

Here's some HP stuff here. https://www.modthesims.info/brow...&gs=1&f=38&gs=1
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 11:32 PM
does anyone have the male dress mesh from sapphire sims for snape and lucius and the snape hair mesh?
Mad Poster
#29 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 1:50 AM
There is mesh for download in comments: http://www.modthesims.info/download...=1&goto=newpost

It is good to read comments before downloading.
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 8:10 AM
Does anybody have the mesh that was from Showthread 36865?

I like trains.
Scholar
#31 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drwho
Does anybody have the mesh that was from Showthread 36865?

Do you have a pic of what you're looking for?
Sockpuppet
#32 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CircusWolf
Admin of Graveyard stated that Sapphire Sims is/was a paysite in the Guestbook if you go back to Page 2

Which answers the question as to why it will not be hosted in the Graveyard
no not really i found some really good Harry potter stuff shame the website went belly up :"(
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:54 PM
I figured I'd weigh in on some comments I saw on this thread.

I am a founding member and former admin of Sapphire Sims 2. We were never a pay site. At one point we did, indeed, accept donations. However, all content was free. The site was paid for primarily by the owner and admins of the site.

We did have premium content, but it was not by a pay basis. It was determined by a "contribution" basis. Not monetary contribution, but you could become a premium member by play testing custom content and submitting feedback or submitting enough ideas for the creators to make. You could also contribute by becoming moderators, storyboarding, etc.

As per what happened to it, with all of the updates in technology and the slowing down of traffic on the site, it became too much to financially and physically maintain. Especially on the technology end. We were very happy that many of the designs and custom content managed to make it to our allies here at MTS and other sites. Our creators put their hearts and souls into their work, pushing the boundaries of meshing and design, constantly tweaking and testing until it reached as close to perfection as possible. They deserve for that work to live on.

I'm not sure who stated that our work was low quality, but they were wrong. The only low quality area was in the testing zone where people could play test new mesh designs and give feed back to help turn them into functioning meshes for others to then utilize in their creations.

Helping to run that site, creating for it, moderating, all of this was full time work. It was one of the best times of my life. I am still close to my fellow moderators and admins of SS2, they are my family still to this day. I watched as children grew up and got married through the forums.

SS2 was more than just another content site for Sims 2. It was a family, mentorship and support group that I am proud to have been a part of.

With love,
High Priestess Bloodstone
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 6:07 PM
can i buy the site
Page 2 of 2