Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#126 Old 29th May 2017 at 10:36 AM Last edited by JDacapo : 29th May 2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: spellcheck lol
I've been realizing that the people I wanted to be friends with oh-so-long ago were crappy people and I would rather be sewn between Leafy and Keemstar - in that order - than be part of their clique.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 9:15 AM
Well, setting reminder alarms to do dishes was one. Still, it means during my breaks, I can work on my DVD burning sessions.

Then again, as a techie, I get caught up in crazy schemes involved hardware and software for electronics. I am buying a 32GB microSD card for my N3DS and the accompanying adapter, an SD card reader that plugs into USB ports, a set of small screwdrivers to facilitate the switch over, a microphone and wind screen and 3 video editing suites.

Then again, I had a rough night last night.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#128 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:37 PM
I went to college to register for my next year Feeling pretty good about it and I think I know what I want to do after this year since I don't want to go to university... We'll see what happens, but yay adulting!
Mad Poster
#129 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 8:18 PM
Paying back my mother for the DVD. I have to keep at it and it will be paid off by the 6th at sunset. I am not really one to welch on agreements. I am also a terrible liar.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Space Pony
#130 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 2:35 PM
Started my very first job yay!
Theorist
#131 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 8:29 PM
Cut down 3 banana trees. Or more like sliced them down in sections with CutCo knives ( was careful ). Then uprooted the stumps with leverage from an iron pole and bricks. You'd think the sap from banana trees would smell okay, but NO! All this to get to a drain that had gotten dirt-plugged. The sun is awful, the sap got on one of my shoes and even Jesus can't wipe away the stain, bugs living in the roots and gnats biting me.
Page 6 of 6