Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 5:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Help with Chris Hatch's alternate pregnancy controller, work, visit, and hospital mod
Hi, I found all the files I need for these mods on the Chris Hatch Family Friendly Mods thread.

The files needed tend to have very similar names for each EP/SP, and don't seem to be in any particular order, so I'm unsure as to which files I need for:

-CH work mod

-CH visit mod

-CH alternate pregnancy controller

-CH hospital mod

I have all EPs and SPs.

Thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 6:04 AM
I didn't have all the SPs listed in my profile earlier, and now that I've updated my profile to reflect tgis, it isn't allowing me to upgrade my original poster info.
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 1:55 PM
Download and peruse TheGlobeHTM.zip (555kb), it is a .HTM file so it'll open with your default browser and contains links to all of the files except the hospital mod. Since you have all EPs all of the files are OK for your EP setup (many require a minimum of Bon Voyage).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
Download and peruse TheGlobeHTM.zip (555kb), it is a .HTM file so it'll open with your default browser and contains links to all of the files except the hospital mod. Since you have all EPs all of the files are OK for your EP setup (many require a minimum of Bon Voyage).

Okay, just to make sure I understand 100% correctly, I can download any version of these files and it will work correctly?
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 1:36 PM
Maybe not, but that could be your best option for the AO hospital files.
The files for the G rated hospital are available CJH_Hospitals-G.zip (2.3 MB) the instructions Hospital info-G.zip (22.6 kB)
The files linked to from within The Globe.htm are the most recent and there is only one version of each. The EP requirement for most things is Pets EP to Mansion & Garden, Bon Voyage EP to Mansion & Garden for others. If you have Bon Voyage or Higher then they are your best option.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
Maybe not, but that could be your best option for the AO hospital files.
The files for the G rated hospital are available CJH_Hospitals-G.zip (2.3 MB) the instructions Hospital info-G.zip (22.6 kB)
The files linked to from within The Globe.htm are the most recent and there is only one version of each. The EP requirement for most things is Pets EP to Mansion & Garden, Bon Voyage EP to Mansion & Garden for others. If you have Bon Voyage or Higher then they are your best option.

Great! Thank you so very much!