Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 1:52 AM Last edited by murfee : 5th Feb 2017 at 2:03 AM.
Default SSNS EP Soccer Ball replacement help, please?
I am in WAY over my head -- I can feel it.

Alright -- I'm trying to swap out the default soccer ball that generates when sims use the Soccer Goal from Seasons.

I was painlessly able to make a replacement University EP soccer ball by just swapping the .wso files in TSRW, but it's a glorified hacky-sack, tbh.

In SSNS the soccer goal is different and separate from the actual ball that appears when you use it. As far as Iknow, the ball is nowhere in TSRW.

I found the Soccer Ball by itself in S3OC, and deep-cloned it, then opened the package in S3PE to export the MLOD as a .s3asc to open in Milkshape,

Vain foolish mortal that I was, I assumed I could just swap out EA's ball with my own, and export it back out again.... WRONG.

So I tried swapping out the MODL instead.
I did the same thing, importing/exporting the .s3asc file, and this time it exported fine, but when I replaced it in S3PE however....

I know that can't be good.

So, I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. If anyone knows where I messed up, I'd greatly appreciate the help!