Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 9:49 AM
Default Weirdest sim disappearance issue...
Ok so, I was messing with the new EP Get Famous, playing this EA made evil famous actress Judith Ward. Well, she's rich and famous but she's lonely, and it was christmas eve, her only visitor was father winter, aka Clement Frost. Stuff happened that night and some time later Judith had a baby girl: Wealth Ward. A blonde, cute baby girl. Then quickly she became a toddler. I even designed her whole wardrobe making her dress just how rich brats dress like. The next day when her mom was at work, and she was home alone with house butler, she suddenly disappeared. I don't even know how or when it happened and why. Just when mom came home from simollywood studios, I wanted her to check on the toddler and she was nowhere to be found. No trace of her in relationships panel, nor in the family tree. When I "view" her birth certificate, it says "The writing appears to have faded away"
The kid literally just vanished. Totally disappeared as if she never existed.
Our butler is a fat woman. May be she ate her? May be her father came took her to northpole to live with elves?

Really what could have happened to her?
I only use MC Command center mod and it's up to date. Can regular CC (items, furniture, hair, skin masks etc.) break the game this crazily?

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 10:14 AM
There is a glitch happening where children born via Clemente Frost are being deleted.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
There is a glitch happening where children born via Clemente Frost are being deleted.

Oh wow I didn't know that. So it's not me, nor my CC. It's the wrong daddy LOL

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 6:13 PM
So anyways, I was thinking as Mr. Frost's offsprings eventually melt and evaporate towards summer, and as it seems like an already existing known glitch, why hasn't EA ever fixed it and could there be a workaround? Like aging the kid up quickly or something like that?

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 6:29 PM
They're trying to fix it as of a couple of days ago.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)