Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 2:29 PM
Default where can I put sims movies?
I was wounering does youtube ever have issues with sims movies? if I put one up will it get automatic Maxis or EA content ID or removed for copywrite? or get a mature content strike for sims using an animal mesh with fur textrure and no cloths? or for showing other sims activity?
or what other video upload sites are good for sims videos? I want to make sure nothing gets strikes or blocks or removed on the site, not the music, not the sounds, not the images, and no complaints from the mesh artists for showing a mesh and not remembering a name etc, and then were to go to get an audience?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 3:11 PM
You can put them on youtube, there's no copyright involved UNLESS you use copyrighted music. It might get age-gated for mature content, but that's it I think.

Of course, you could go to vimeo or dailymotion but youtube is most people's go-to video site.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxsoulfire123
You can put them on youtube, there's no copyright involved UNLESS you use copyrighted music. It might get age-gated for mature content, but that's it I think.

Of course, you could go to vimeo or dailymotion but youtube is most people's go-to video site.

I got a preview here http://youtu.be/OUhMMbYNe0s and on the last video I uploaded before this. If you care to give feed back

Video Quality, pixls, resolution, is at the best I can make it on my stuff

how is the

lighting
the clothing meshes
hair meshes
object meshes
consents
camera angles
editing
should I change the music
add voice over
add voice acting
any story telling tips?
any links to help improve things?
do I need to set age limits?
other suggestions regarding creation, editing, presentation etc?