Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 7:10 PM
Looking for Voice Over Artists (AmeriSim Horror Story) SERIES!
If anyone can point me in the right direction of where I can find some amazing voice over artists, I would be eternally thankful! I have done one other Sims film before and I would like to continue making them...but make my own content. ASHS is going to be a lot like season on of American Horror Story, with a haunted house setting, but the story line is going to be quite different. If you'd like, check out my other film below to see what quality I will be bringing with this new series. Excited to work with some great voice over artists!

-Kohl V. Bladen

Psycho Sims Film
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 1:05 AM
Hi orchidfilms, I am an aspiring voice actress and would love to help you with this. I have a Youtube channel I can PM you that has some examples of my abilities. It'd be awesome if you'd consider me Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:24 PM
Hey Sportskitty23, Thanks for the reply. And yes, if you'd like to send me some examples that would be awesome.