Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 1:16 AM
Default Removing EVERYTHING from premade Sims
I apologise if this isn't the right place to post about this!

Anyway, I recently delved into downloading premade Sims from the gallery and tweaking them a little bit. Unfortunately, some of them that I download come with maxed out EVERYTHING without it clearly stating so and that's something I personally dislike.

I have MC Command Center, and I know how to remove all skills but I can't seem to figure out how to erase all of the special traits you purchase with inspiration points and all aspiration progress. Any help is highly appreciated!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 3:28 AM
I found the trait cheat on this page: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php
TRAIT, REWARD & ASPIRATION REWARD CHEATS
Traits can be equipped to Sims, as well as Satisfaction Point Rewards and those you earn for completing Aspirations. The cheat to add/remove them is Traits.equip_trait X or Traits.Remove_trait X. Most Traits boil down to TheNameWithNoSpaces or Underscore_as_space in between those with multiple names. When new content comes out, you can try the new rewards/traits to cheat them on to your Sim by trying the new name in this format. For example
Traits.remove_trait Web_master - Webmaster Reward trait for completion of the Computer Whiz Aspiration
You can use this trait list for reference
https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/traits
But you have to remove them one by one though.
Smeg Head
#3 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 1:37 PM
Since you already have MC, then use it to activate debug mode. Then hold down shift key and left click on the sim for the debug pie menu options. There are a few, and one is for Sim options. Open that to find options to add or remove traits via a visual dropdown list. It's a hell of a lot faster than typing in individual cheat codes.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Since you already have MC, then use it to activate debug mode. Then hold down shift key and left click on the sim for the debug pie menu options. There are a few, and one is for Sim options. Open that to find options to add or remove traits via a visual dropdown list. It's a hell of a lot faster than typing in individual cheat codes.

What the hell? I didn't know this! Putting this away in the memory bank for future use!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1

Woah. I was aware of the cheat box method and was hoping for an easier way, never knew about this! Thanks a lot!
Smeg Head
#6 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 4:54 PM
Not only the quickest way to add or remove traits from played sims, but you can use it to click on any sim on the lot, including staff NPCs. You can add a lot of useful skills, and traits that are usually only buyable to those working NPCs. Such as giving bar staff things like Fresh Chef, Potion Master, so on and so forth. Then you can order top quality drinks and potions from them in night clubs. A lot of NPCs can be improved this way.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots