Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tomi Lang
I don't have any of the following EP's/SP's, and I tried to download the store edition, but couldn't find it. Is it possible that it doesn't exist anymore?

I'm not sure how/where you would download the store edition... I never had to mess with it.
It may be possible that you need to EA Download Manager, to download it.

Like, I said...I'm not sure.

All TS2 Downloads Link
All TS3 Downloads: Link
All Other downloads: Link
Skyrim SKSE 1.6.x gamepad key support: Link
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Digitalchaos
I'm not sure how/where you would download the store edition... I never had to mess with it.
It may be possible that you need to EA Download Manager, to download it.

Like, I said...I'm not sure.

I tried looking for it on the EA Dowload Manager, but it doesn't appear there.
Site Helper
#28 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tomi Lang
I don't have any of the following EP's/SP's, and I tried to download the store edition, but couldn't find it. Is it possible that it doesn't exist anymore?
Yes, it's possible that it doesn't exist any more. EA has closed the Sims 2 Store, so there's no reason for them to keep the Store Edition available, especially if people are using the Store Edition to avoid having to buy another EP or SP.

Perhaps you should consider buying one of the later EPs or SPs?
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Yes, it's possible that it doesn't exist any more. EA has closed the Sims 2 Store, so there's no reason for them to keep the Store Edition available, especially if people are using the Store Edition to avoid having to buy another EP or SP.

Perhaps you should consider buying one of the later EPs or SPs?

I think I will buy one of the later EPs or SPs, once I can...
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Yes, it's possible that it doesn't exist any more. EA has closed the Sims 2 Store, so there's no reason for them to keep the Store Edition available.
Maybe i should update the main post...indicated that store editoin may not be available anymore.
Thanks

EDIT: updated main post to reflect this

All TS2 Downloads Link
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 7:56 PM
this isn't working fot me, i did evrything like it is in the tutorial but my custom stations only show up on the audio options panel and not on the radio menu. am i missing something? please help me. i have deluxe installed and the pets expansion
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
this isn't working fot me, i did evrything like it is in the tutorial but my custom stations only show up on the audio options panel and not on the radio menu. am i missing something? please help me. i have deluxe installed and the pets expansion
Try copying these files, as they are, into your game (do not change the "ID 0x004C value, Selector Sub-Category under the OBJD, if asked to do so"
Code:
"Custom Radiostation - Custom1.package"
"Custom Radiostation - Custom2.package"
Stat following the tutorial at this section: "Creating folders for your custom music and adding your custom music to the folders"
and go all the way through to this section: "Testing your two new custom radio stations in-game"

NOTE: when following this section: "Adding the custom radio stations into the game (through the audio manager)" please make sure to edit the TSAudioUnpacked file for the highest game listed (out of what you have installed)

Please report back wether it works or not (if it does, you will probably be able to figure out why it didn't work at first)

All TS2 Downloads Link
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 3:59 PM
Look so good! I think i will make a mod with this tutorial and submit it.
Page 2 of 2