Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 4:11 AM
This was one of my favorite challenges for The Sims 3. I thought it was very creative. I like challenges that include dice rolls, because an element of surprise is nice. I suggest for even more fun, try adding your own appearance traits or life events to land on.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th May 2017 at 2:57 PM
I'll try this with sims 4 when I get it but for now I'm doing 2 games in sims 3,They both ended up with the extra sim with a daughter. Otherwise they were both completely different!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 9:14 PM
Umm... You combined the nothing happens and the fire activity, witch one is it?
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:32 AM
i got the still living with parents thing but i am confused am i meant to make another sim that is a parent to one of the couple i already made or make the couple parents so confused
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:35 AM Last edited by CallistaTheSim : 20th Nov 2017 at 6:13 AM.
Wow. A red hair blue eye family :o (Girl had Disney princess look: Ariel, for the boy I rolled red hair, then blue eyes)

I had to do something my sim regreted (Why is the thing called NARWALS?!? )
She was LUCKALY a member of the paragons, tried to backflip into the pool (and failed), NUDE
What do I do to my sims.... She already has to deal with twins (toddlers) and 4 babies

Great. Now I have a pink-hair evil child named Sexay

BTW I just commented this so I can get to this challenge quick (at the top) XD
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 12:06 AM
i started this with my sims 3 Corleone family with my 5th generation heir... then the game crashed and now I need to remake them...
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveViolet
i started this with my sims 3 Corleone family with my 5th generation heir... then the game crashed and now I need to remake them...

R.I.P You
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:57 PM
Hey! I know this hasn't actually had a reply in a while, but it's time to change that! I started this challenge, rolling Red hair, Medium Length Hair, and Mustache for my male sim. Being stupid, I rerolled the Medium Length Hair, not finding anything, and rolled Name him Santa Claus. I immediately rerolled yet again, only to end up with... GREEN SKIN! YAY, MY GUY NOW HAS RED HAIR, A MUSTACHE, AND FREAKING GREEN SKIN! WHY!!!!!!!

My female sim ended up with blue hair, Bro Trait, and roll the face category thing... I wasn't willing to reroll anything for her, but I don't like having sims with dyed hair... oh well, better than dyed skin I guess :P

I don't have pictures, but I wanted to tell anyone new, USE THE REROLLS WISELY. DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE!!!

Is it bad that I want my sim to die?
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:12 AM
Update: My sims had a baby..... I wasn't planning on keeping posting on this but I had to repeat what I said about the rerolling wisely part...

MY FREAKING BABY IS GREEN. I hate my life xD
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 3:21 AM
oke so I'm doin' this challenge except I'm just using the Perk/Events...
My first event is "Inheritance! (Use kaching to give yourself 1000 simolians.)" well..that's pretty lucky >->
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:05 AM
I added Vampire and Alien to the CAS lists as well as a few different sexual and gender orientations. here is what I got
Male: Name him Batman, Base this sim off of an animal, lots of makeup
Female: White hair, Vampire, 2 extra rolls. extra rolls are: Medium hair, yellow eyes

Batman is a cat lover, neat, and squeamish with a social media career and an animal lover aspiration
Kira is mean, evil and hot headed with a criminal career and a public enemy aspiration.

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 11:20 AM
Don't let this thread die!
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 10:34 AM
I'm starting this challenge now XD. I rolled my starting couple, Female: Evils Trait, Geek Trait and Young Adult, Male: Geek Trait, Possessed! (it says to make him as evil as possible, so I did, but also going to make him eat the fruit from Strangerville to get him REALLY possessed) and pink eyes.

First event, We keep the neighbors. of course XD

Is there an updated list of this that has things from all packs (like vampire, mermaids ect.) or do we just add that in for ourselves?
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 5:25 AM
Just started this challenge! Here are my starting couple's traits:
Female: evil trait, red eyes, no makeup
Male: geek trait, white hair, young adult
First event was to pick 1 sim and have them hug 5 sims a day for 3 days - very time consuming since my sims have no relationships w anyone lol, enjoying so far!
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 1:05 AM
For those interested, I've decided to start this challenge.

So, for the male: White Hair, Ugly Nose, Large Chin.
Female: Largest Hat I can find, Blonde Hair, 2 Extra Rolls: Medium Hair, name QWERTY.
I chose to do the Event Rolls on set days, roughly 3 days apart: Sunday Evenings and Thursday Mornings, with the Perk Roll happening after the third roll.

More details about the Sims.
Elmer, the man: Ambitious, Family-Oriented, Active.
QWERTY, the female: Perfectionist, Materialistic, Family-Oriented.

Event Roll 1: Forced stupid job! (Pick one of your sims and force them to get your least favorite job).

Well... Elmer took the bait on this one. This man who clearly only wants to work out and look after children is, instead of going for a fitness-based job, going into the world of theatre... and, no. He didn't start as an actor, oh no. He is working in a movie theatre, selling tickets.
QWERTY on the other hand, joined the business career.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 4:07 AM
Okay, so here's what you missed on the life and times of QWERTY and Elmer Overton.

Sims decided to try for baby on the Sunday (the first day) night. On the second night, they discovered QWERTY was pregnant. Yay! Elmer's job is glitched, so I make him quit his job and join the closest thing I could find: Entertainer. QWERTY is happy about being pregnant but has already decided, in the first trimester, that she hates the pregnant form.
Her second day at work, QWERTY was promoted. Sweet! Elmer got through work. They both work on their jobs' tasks.
QWERTY woke on Wednesday to morning sickness. She's getting pretty big. Elmer was promoted that day. Candy Behr seems very interested in Elmer and is calling him practically constantly. Elmer's job now requires him to play an instrument. It's probably a good thing the bedroom is on a different floor than the bedroom, since pregnant sims sleep so much. Oh, and QWERTY has a stalker. Justin Delgato just appeared without warning, texted QWERTY while she slept, and started playing video games on their computer... weird.

Next Event: We can't live without you! (Set your sims Freewill to Off for 3 day's. if you already play with your freewill off then set it to high.)

My prediction: These sims are doomed. I normally play with freewill on and just take over when absolutely needed.
Well, this is going to be fun. I'll roll the child's details once they're born.
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 5:16 AM
Here's how the next three days of the story of the Overtons went.

Candy Behr is still texting Elmer basically nonstop. Kinda getting creepy, especially with an impending baby. QWERTY gets promoted again before going into labor while eating her salad of a dinner. And guess who appears at the door the moment she goes into labor?! If you guessed Justin Delgato, you would be correct! Don't feel bad if you guessed Candy, though, she stopped by the next morning. While QWERTY is waiting for the birth, Elmer goes to bed. It's a Baby Boy! Rolled for traits: Ugly Nose, Active Trait, Large Chin. So... basically Elmer. Okay, can do! I randomized his name three times, and got Edward! The next night, Elmer got promoted.
Sunday morning, can finally turn Free Will on again! Well, they decided to Woohoo in the closet. Gotta say, I'm glad they didn't choose to Risky Woohoo. Their house just isn't big enough for any larger of a family.

Next Event: Tv show! (Create a Sim from your favorite TV show and move them into your town and then for the next three days befriend them)

I'll have to think about that one for a bit.

In the meantime, Perk Event: Muscular card!)(Use to make sims big and muscular.)
It's Elmer's dream!
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 6:43 AM
We return to the QWERTY and Elmer Overton story!

Cleo Sertori moves into town. We will invite her over in the morning. While QWERTY is at work, Cleo comes over. Edward spent the first day as a toddler potty training as Elmer became friends with their newest neighbor. QWERTY gets a job promotion right as Elmer leaves... leaving Cleo alone with Edward for like five minutes. Cleo is feeling flirty... huh. Cleo and QWERTY quickly hit it off and become good friends while Elmer is at work. Job promotion for Elmer, too! Edward has a nightmare, so QWERTY reads to him.
Tuesday, both parents spend the day teaching Edward life stuff. Justin Delgato admits his feelings for QWERTY over text. Dude, you're both married to other people!
Wednesday morning, Edward surprises his parents by going down the stairs by himself. Candy is back at her surprise visits. Justin tries to invite QWERTY over, but the request goes on ignored. Elmer gets promoted and, with this promotion, a new time slot for work. Now, Edward will have to go to the daycare for a couple of hours each day!
Next Event: Sick! (Half of your household has to stay home for the next three days this includes school and work they also need to relax in bed a lot and not do anything that takes a lot of energy)

Well... I guess I spoke too soon about the daycare. And I guess it's as good as any to have them use their vacation time.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#44 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 10:33 AM
GinnyWeasley161 -Please do not double post in forums as moderators do not like that. Instead use the edit button if you have something new to add to a recently made post. Site rules can be found here
Page 2 of 2