Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 9:50 PM
Default The Sims 4 - Wedding Pictures
We're missing a thread to post pictures of our Sim's weddings, so I'm making one.

Luke Rinde and Arya Spencer-Kim-Lewis
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 4:54 AM

Judy Caliente & Aidan Rinde

Extra:
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 12:27 AM
Lovely pictures! <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 9:54 PM Last edited by PanAm : 6th Jul 2015 at 11:00 AM.
Following their second child the two finally have gotten married. Pixie Lott and Malcom Landgraab

Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 2:35 AM
My beloved Sim Pearl and her newlywed husband Nickolas just finished with their wedding ceremony! I had created this park around their wedding, and I figured they were deserving of a lovely little setting! A good crowd turned up as well, some invited and some not! I guess once cake is served, anyone figures they can squeeze their way in for a slice.

Figures that upon a day of such joy, a death would occur seconds before the two were planning to tie the knot... The musician I had hired for the ceremony suddenly collapsed, and that ended that... After a few hours of uncontrolled sobbing, the show went on as planned...

Check out my building creations!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 6:58 PM Last edited by freeasabird : 1st Aug 2015 at 7:09 PM.
Heres one of my favourites. They can't marry at the hermit's place any more but I am hoping this is still an option.

[IMG]Bobs Wedding[/IMG]
Screenshots

There is no Planet B
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 10:32 PM
Arielle and Jade's eldest daughter Jasmine got married today to a Windenburg townie - Joaquin Le Chien.

Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 2:07 AM Last edited by dreamprisoner : 29th Apr 2016 at 12:57 AM.
Pelham and Dina's wedding.

And their daughter Anne's wedding to Renfield.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 5:55 PM
Sims are still getting married, we just stopped posting about them. I love how easy City Living makes it to get married, with a dedicated wedding spot in the park and the chance for a spur-of-the moment wedding during the Romance Festival. Those last have often come along just as I was getting a couple ready for that next step. I love the simplicity of going to the festival - it's perfect! There's no planning, but still plenty of atmosphere.
Screenshots

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 8:19 PM
Vampire Sims Wedding
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 10:26 PM
It was a beautiful ceremony, I dressed their cat up with a cute little bowtie and everything. However, the bride was in her third trimester and went into labor during the cake cutting.

The poor bride
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 11:20 AM
Big fat gothic vampire wedding or something like that :D

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 6:29 PM
Rainy wedding

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 6:39 PM
Barefoot beach wedding

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 11:14 AM
Mercy & Caleb's private beach wedding

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 10:30 PM
Lexi and Keegan

Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 1:17 PM

Third generation of the Redwood family is getting married. First Millie Redwood who wed Andy Balmoral. They held their wedding at the von Gast Estate in Windenburg:

Then her cousin Annabelle Redwood who got married to Matt Porter. He proposed in Granite Falls, and then they married on the family estate in Brindleton Bay: