Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 1:49 PM
Default WCIF: Toddler bath hack and bay windows
I have finally got sick of my wretched sims bathing a totally clean toddler. I don't want to make the behaviour non autonomous, though. I just want them to only do it when he's dirty. I also don't want a hack that affects anything apart from the bathing.

I'm also looking for some bay windows that have no piece of wall down the middle. I'm sick of my pets staring at a wall instead of looking out of the window.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 5:43 PM
To get rid of bathing annoyances, I use BoilingOil's No Auto Toddler Bathing. It's super effective in my game - before I installed it, my toddlers were practically living in bathtubs.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 11:24 PM
Thanks, but I don't want one that kills the behaviour entirely.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:08 PM
Bumping this for a slightly different question. Did anyone ever make any recolours of this window? https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=164241
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 5:27 PM
OK - that's a wild bump! But what kind of colours are you looking for? It would be relatively easy to do some basic colours of that since it's a very plain texture. Probably wouldn't meet current guidelines for upload here.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 11:55 PM
Maybe black and some wood colours or the LACK colours.
Theorist
#7 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:04 AM
Bohemian Colours , AL Wood Colours and Colorbond Colours.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:13 AM
Thanks!