Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:55 PM
Default DIscord Servers (prerably exclusively) for TS2 ?
Nothing else to add, except that it's filled with people and aren't toxic.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 3:46 PM
Eh?! What are/is DIscord Servers ?

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Theorist
#3 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Eh?! What are/is DIscord Servers ?

Discord is kinda, sorta the "new Skype". It started out as a way for gamers to chat while playing together I think but more people started to use it for all sorta reasons. It's kinda like private chatrooms where you need a invite link to be able to find and participate in them. Though there are some public ones as well. Those chatrooms are called "Servers"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 4:04 PM
I find it more/preferable than Skype with the flexibility it provides and I have yet or barely experience technical issues, so I stopped using Skype altogether.

BTW, two disagrees on my original post? That sounds no good. I still believe there are some dedicated to this particular game ,and for sure should be in general chatroom for TS Franchise), so I do hope those people are only just trolls/fairies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 4:33 PM
Thank you. It will do.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 4:53 PM
If you come into Discord, you'll often find the staff around - we have the staff room on Discord too and are usually signed in when working on the site.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc